Glass Onion

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Re: Knives out 2

Post by Jana66 »

I love to hear this, Daniel deserves a new mega-movie-deal :D :D :D .
Greece, a great idea, esp. the wonderful possible locations and we will maybe get new pics.
I have to admit, Netflix? But, that seems to be the future instead of the big screen.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I wish Daniel did something serious - such as the western Creed of Violence. I watched Cowboys & Aliens again on Netflix.Aside from being 'cool', Craig doesn't really get much more to play in the film. Which is a shame and made me hope that perhaps Daniel can find a role in a better Western film some day as the genre suits him.

I wrote a short review at MI6Community. Check it out below:
https://www.mi6community.com/discussion ... niel-craig
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

The creed of violence is still listed to be done as well as Purity. Somewhere I've read about creed of violence that it was supposed to start shooting in May 2020 but due to all that is going on around the world it was postoponed. As for C&A I like that movie, but the point is that like in many other movies the fact that he paly it serious make the movie worth watching. Not that HF is not cool. Actually the cast is really good. What bothers me is the direction....and editing....There is some stuff which could be better.
Vanquish wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:59 am I wish Daniel did something serious - such as the western Creed of Violence. I watched Cowboys & Aliens again on Netflix.Aside from being 'cool', Craig doesn't really get much more to play in the film. Which is a shame and made me hope that perhaps Daniel can find a role in a better Western film some day as the genre suits him.

I wrote a short review at MI6Community. Check it out below:
https://www.mi6community.com/discussion ... niel-craig
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Late last night I've read couple of tweets stated that the KO2 will be titled Murder in the Mediterranean and ..... that was a nice shock .... he will play two roles Benoit and his twin brother the explosive expert Joe "Bang" Blanc....... Don't know how much of that is true...can't find the feed now as well. The point is that there is no other source so maybe someone made fun out of it.....We see...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hopefully this isnt true. Doesnt ring true to me at least. I hope for another intelligent and entertaining film 😉
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:11 am Hopefully this isnt true. Doesnt ring true to me at least. I hope for another intelligent and entertaining film 😉
Yeah me too.... No conformation from reliable source and I don't think Soderberg will give his character....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Some more useful information about our 2021 summer holliday planing.... :- :- :- :-k :brood:
https://greekreporter.com/2021/04/10/da ... this-june/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

👍
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

It may be mindless speculation, but Rian Johnson (who is in Greece prepping Knives Out 2) just started following Jessica Chastain on Instagram. Could she be joining? She is rather stunning....

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That would be great. I'm a fan of JC, she's gorgeous and very, very funny.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

She hasnr been around a lot strangely. She seemed like becoming A list and then disappeared.

My 😟 with Knifes is, that Daniel is his lesser attractive self in that. Why cant he wait till its all done by nature?