New Bond 22 tidbit!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

How did we get from fireplace and rugs to a cast ? I imagine they will have doubles for the sking though he would have to learn the basics . Austria is awsome .Maybe there could be a hot tub there and we could see him shirtless ! Tight ski suit , snow and fireplace sound good to me . I think we lucked ot seeig DC in a swim suit in a Bond movie , I think the last time Bond wore one was in the 60s Dr. No and maybe Goldfinger .
I am not sure about Roger Moore's films . I think all Bonds have been in places with mountains and snow but not all have skied .
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

sharmaine wrote:Hey.....I was crossing my fingers for Whistler, B.C.!
Gads, that the closest he'll get to coming to Lotusland....maybe they'll change their minds? :wink:
I second that motion!
Daniel at Whistler... apres ski in a hot tub....!!!

yeah baby, yeah! :wink:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Cross country skiing is less dangerous and the costumes are even tighter and more revealing than Alpine ones :wink: They could have a smashing chase doing cross country - I mean, downhill/slalom (in a chase) has already been done in Bond (yawn)... :lol:

Agrippina