shooting starts this week in Sienna

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

magch

Post by magch »

Agrippina wrote:
Btw, did you notice the bracelet he is wearing? Or actually bracelets? I mean rather the one next to his watch.
Could it be the same bracelet mentioned in this article? I guess we have no way to figure that out.

http://www.parade.com/articles/editions ... niel_Craig
He takes a sip of coffee and gives a loud laugh, realizing that his emotional musings on love could have an earthier context. “I didn’t mean that. I mean, I do…” he trails off, embarrassed.
I notice a bracelet on his wrist and, leaning over, try to read what it says.

“It has some little quote on there,” Craig says. “‘The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are.’ It is a rather nice thing, isn’t it? It’s from Spinoza,” he adds, referring to the 17th-century philosopher.

“You really are an intellectual,” I tease.

“I didn’t read Spinoza,” he protests. “I just love the fact that the more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. It’s a good philosophy in life.”

I nod and ask if the bracelet was a gift from his girlfriend.

Now Craig recovers and gives me a perfect Bond smile. He is seductive and icy cold at the same time. Thoroughly appealing and in complete control. A man who could kill your enemy but break your heart. In that instant, I know he is going to be a fine Bond.

“None of your business,” he says.
clairep

Post by clairep »

I think Sam Taylor-Wood would be an incredible friend.

There is a good interview with her here:-

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine ... 44,00.html

I think the physical isn't so present when you've suffered serious illness - she has beaten cancer twice - colon cancer and then breast cancer.

I guess I have a different opinion - I think she is beautiful but then my idea of beauty is something you see within someone.
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

I didn't know about her illness...I thank you for saying it in the forum. I feel a big respect for her! She 's certainly a great friend, and I'm so happy to know that she's one of his friends ! :P :P
FM
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

clairep wrote:I guess I have a different opinion - I think she is beautiful but then my idea of beauty is something you see within someone.
I totally agree!
I don't like it, if people say he/she is ugly or whatever.
Ugly, what is ugly? Ugly is to say nasty things about another person.

What I can say is, he/she is thin, thick, has big eyes, little eyes etc.
And that you like it or not... I e.g. don't like the way Satsuki looks nowadays. I think she's too thin. But ugly? Never would say that!

But anyway "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

In the Hello picture, it looks like Daniel is at a heavy metal concert doing the "devil sign". He he.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"