shooting starts this week in Sienna

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

clairep

Post by clairep »

This is a newer pic
sigl

Post by sigl »

Yup, it looks like Sam Taylor Wood to me. I know that she & her husband are good friends with Daniel and Satsuki.

I'm almost positive it's not Anne Coulter!!! Obviously, I don't know Daniel, but from the stuff I've read, I can't believe that he would be seen with her!!

For those of you who don't know, she's and extreeeeemmelyconservative columnist and a big supporter of George Bush. I don't want to get political here, but I do remember reading that he's an unapolgetic lefty and in one article he was raging against the US war in Iraq. I don't think he & Anne Coulter would have much to say to each other!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

But let me say that whoever she is , she's ugly !!! She is not worth staying beside our Danielino :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

clairep wrote:This is a newer pic
Ey, I suppose Daniel and Satsuki went to the christening of this baby.
Am I right?

Nice pic!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

zonzi wrote:But let me say that whoever she is , she's ugly !!! She is not worth staying beside our Danielino :lol: :lol: :lol:

In comparison with Daniel no one in the world is worth staying beside him :lol: :lol:

But honestly, why do you say she's ugly? If it is Sam (we suppose she's) then she is a very good, close and longtime friend of Daniel. And then I suppose she's nice and her friendsship is worthful for Daniel and Satsuki and I don't think that he is a guy who's lookin at outwardness (I don't know if this is the correct term :wink: )
Renske

Post by Renske »

Indeed...Ugly or not..that is not relevant. I don't think Daniel chooses his friends because they are beautiful
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
zonzi wrote:But let me say that whoever she is , she's ugly !!! She is not worth staying beside our Danielino :lol: :lol: :lol:

In comparison with Daniel no one in the world is worth staying beside him :lol: :lol:

But honestly, why do you say she's ugly? If it is Sam (we suppose she's) then she is a very good, close and longtime friend of Daniel. And then I suppose she's nice and her friendsship is worthful for Daniel and Satsuki and I don't think that he is a guy who's lookin at outwardness (I don't know if this is the correct term :wink: )

Hey Dunda,
yes, it was just my opinion of her ( maybe we say that out of jealousy, who knows :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Anyway, and joking aside , I do think looks isn't important in friendship, it can't be important :)

:wink:
magch

Post by magch »

sigl wrote:
I'm almost positive it's not Anne Coulter!!! Obviously, I don't know Daniel, but from the stuff I've read, I can't believe that he would be seen with her!!
I agree with you, sigl. I almost got a heart attack when I saw the name Anne Coulter. No way Daniel could be associated with her. It would be a big turn off! I felt bad for Sam Taylor-Wood, how could anyone mistaken her as Anne Coutler! :x
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I like how close they are in this picture. It is obvious they are long time friends.

ImageImage[/quote]
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I would more than happy to be his friend and to share his hopes and dreams and triumphs....how lucky she is to have him as a friend. They have both developed their art at the same time and have both become successful at what they are doing. It's a great thing!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He looks so relaxed and happy in these pics. Life seems to be agreeing with him.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ranhee wrote:Image
Thanks for clearing out the STW bit - I think it could very well be her, resemblance is great... Btw, did you notice the bracelet he is wearing? Or actually bracelets? I mean rather the one next to his watch.

Agrippina
sigl

Post by sigl »

It looks kinda small and tight to me!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
persola

Post by persola »

Nevermind his bracelets - what about the ring Satsuki's wearing on the third finger of her left hand? Looks like a single diamond to me - or am I imagining it? :?
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

agrippina wrote:
Ranhee wrote:Image
Thanks for clearing out the STW bit - I think it could very well be her, resemblance is great... Btw, did you notice the bracelet he is wearing? Or actually bracelets? I mean rather the one next to his watch.

Agrippina

Hey Agrippinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

felicissima di rivederti, come stai ? Sbaglio o era un pò di tempo che non ti facevi vedere sul nostro meraviglioso forum ? :o
Sei in Italia ?

Baci e abbracci,

Rosy :D :wink: :wink: :)