British Boys battle it out this weekend

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

In a fight: Winner = Craig
James Bond versus the nice guy in those Bridget Jones movies? Puh-Leaze! Craig could kill Firth with only a finger and one usable leg.
I laughed out loud to this line.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
In a fight: Winner = Craig
James Bond versus the nice guy in those Bridget Jones movies? Puh-Leaze! Craig could kill Firth with only a finger and one usable leg.
I laughed out loud to this line.
:lol: :lol: Belongs to the finger (not only little finger) thread :lol: :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

His finger does get around doesn't it?
That little finger comment will follow him around for awhile . Everytime we hear it , we think of him .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:His finger does get around doesn't it?
That little finger comment will follow him around for awhile . Everytime we hear it , we think of him .
After seeing 'Some Voices' today, I'd have to say, yeah... it does!
Crazy!
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

:? i don't understand the colin flirth thing

daniel craig's only true rival is oded fehr :twisted:
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I haven't heard the little finger in referance to Some Voices before . How ? ( I haven't seen it yet ) I know the CR and Obsession referance .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Once again, it's a weekend battle of head-to-head stars. In this corner, we have king of the British romantic comedy, okay maybe the crown prince of the British romantic comedy… okay the guy who is in a hell of a lot of British romantic comedies, Colin Firth. And in this corner we have James. Freaking. Bond. Otherwise known as Daniel Craig. You know the rules. Let's drop the cage. Two men enter! One man leaves!

In the box office this weekend: Winner = Craig
This one's close, as neither movie is really on most peoples' radar (and both would be lucky to crack the top five). But I'm gonna say Invasion. Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig in a sci-fi thriller seems that it would kick the crap out of Colin Firth in a historical epic, The Last Legion), which is set in a period of time American audiences know little to nothing about (the withdrawal of the Roman empire in Britain). Bond versus aliens will most likely be more of a draw.
Good one Tash - quite funny - James. Freaking. Bond.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:I haven't heard the little finger in referance to Some Voices before . How ? ( I haven't seen it yet ) I know the CR and Obsession referance .
To answer your question I post a pic from bond_girl 69
bond_girl 69 wrote:Image
I'm sure your can imagine what follows in the next scene :twisted: :twisted:
and you're aching to find out what SHE does with his finger :twisted:
mickey01

Post by mickey01 »

I totally agree with that article!

Dan would so kick Colin Firths ass! That fight scene in Bridget Jones was like watching 2 posh schoolboys go at it whereas if you put Dan in there against Colin, or come to think of it aginst both of them, he would deck em both easy peasy!

LOL
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

mickey01 wrote:Dan would so kick Colin Firths ass! That fight scene in Bridget Jones was like watching 2 posh schoolboys go at it whereas if you put Dan in there against Colin, or come to think of it aginst both of them, he would deck em both easy peasy!
But it was meant to be exactly that... And it was the only really funny bit in that film :wink:

Colin has had a very soft spot in my heart after he did Mr Darcy in the best ever Pride and Prejudice adaptation by BBC. He was just purrrfect in that and for that I forgive him almost anything. But, alas, he is NO match to Daniel, not even in Roman soldier's garb... Gives me ideas of Daniel wearing that stuff - he would be THE perfect Roman general...

Agrippina (as a Roman upper class woman I know about these things :wink:)
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

:evil: two high school boys will be the defeat of colin and daniel this weekend

i think the movie is called super bad
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
ashlee

Post by ashlee »

Jessica wrote::evil: two high school boys will be the defeat of colin and daniel this weekend

i think the movie is called super bad
:( Yup: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/con ... cf45a8e667