Daniel Craig Nominated For British National Movie Award

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Renske

Post by Renske »

hmmm...didn't think of that...But they don't say anything about counting only registered votes. good point tho.....We should find out...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote: :? AM I THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS???
What have you not understand?
I have voted for each category (Eva Green :) ) and at the end I have entered my email-adress and my name (I have used my nick from this forum). I hope this works!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think if you register you could win tickets to the event .I think I read tha in a google alert somwhere.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Dunda wrote:
I have voted for each category (Eva Green :) ) and at the end I have entered my email-adress and my name (I have used my nick from this forum). I hope this works!
hard to decide whether to vote for Eva Green or Dame Judi Dench...I chose the latter
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hannah wrote:
Dunda wrote:
hard to decide whether to vote for Eva Green or Dame Judi Dench...I chose the latter
Maybe alternating everytime we vote for Daniel :lol: :wink:
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Dunda wrote:
then I was the only one :oops: ..when I connect to vote I just click on the male category and don't go to the end of the poll.. ](*,)
I only understand today that entering name and email validate my vote.. and only if you let the cross on, you will participate at the game for winning free entrance tickets..

feel so stupid sometimes :?
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

livetwice wrote:
Dunda wrote:
then I was the only one :oops: ..when I connect to vote I just click on the male category and don't go to the end of the poll.. ](*,)
I only understand today that entering name and email validate my vote.. and only if you let the cross on, you will participate at the game for winning free entrance tickets..

feel so stupid sometimes :?
you don't have to feel stupid :)
the only reason why I clicked more than the male catecory was my curiosity!
And voting for Daniel can give you the feeling that you have settled the most important matter anyway :lol: :lol:
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

If one of us can go to the ceremony, I hope she will tell us!!!! :D
FM
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yes in the magazine you can vote for these categories, also you can put in your address and email address so you can win VIP tickets to go to the ceremony!!! I wish I could goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! And meet Daniel himself and being naughty!! Only 2 tickets are available, but can't believe it is 75 pounds if you want to go! That is very expensive!

Wish I can go! It would make my life more exciting!

StarryDannyFan xx
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I'm already thinking about what I would wear at the ceremony...how very weird :oops:
frenchmorgane

Post by frenchmorgane »

When I think about all the stupid stories I believed from the girl of myspace, you remember? She told me that she was gone to the baftas...
And that she could'nt invite me to come with her, because she only had one invitation...I imagined too who I could have been dressed, and what I could say if I could meet our dear Dan...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sometimes it hurts me so much , all that stupid story, that I would like to destry my computer! :evil:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

We have no way of knowing how our Daniel is fairing in this poll...just keep voting girls.....I just put in another 10.

I challenge every forum member to vote 10x per day, every day until September 1.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sharmaine, I did so since I knew this voting-page and keep on doing until it's done!