Next Bond Girl?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sandym

Next Bond Girl?

Post by sandym »

I am on holiday in Jo'burg at the moment and picked up the local paper this afternoon. There was an article about Shilpa Shetty possibly being the next Bond girl. I got a bit confused reading the article - I wasn't sure if it was talking about Bond 22 or 23. Any SA fans seen the article or anyone picked it up inthe UK where I think it originated? 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Her name was mentioned before (page six of the follwing topic):
http://dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/view ... 8&start=75

on some german site she was announced as a candidate vor the Bond 23 :wink:
yochan

Post by yochan »

According to MI6,

Bond 22 casting targets Latina actress in her late twenties for Bond Girl role

We may not yet know the title of the 22nd James Bond movie, but we now at least have an idea of who the next Bond Babe will be... even if her character might not have a name yet - reports FilmJerk.

According to casting notices sent out this morning, producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are looking for a Latina actress in her late twenties, preferably with South American roots.

Despite their plea that prospective talent not be worried about fitting the traditional Bond Girl look, since this is the "new" Bond series, she must be quite beautiful, able to handle what promises to be a physically demanding role, fluent in English and, last but most certainly not least, a great actress
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Solange should have a twin sister out for revenge . She was very sensual .
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

j-lo is the next bond girl :twisted: :lol:
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.