Daniel on UK tv this week and next

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

rubyslippers

Daniel on UK tv this week and next

Post by rubyslippers »

Hi dolls
sorry I've disappeared again for a wee while, trying to find another job and life stuff is just leaving me flattened just now, anyway, Daniel will be on TV in the UK this week and next and wanted to make sure everybody knows :-)

Tales from the Crypt: Smoke Wrings: Friday 7th September at 20:30 on The Horror Channel

Renaissance: Sunday 9th September at 00:10 on Sky Movies Premiere (and then every night at the same time till Friday)

Road to Perdition: Tuesday 11th September at 22:00 on More4

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Friday 14th September at 22:30 on UKTV Gold

Also: not confirmed yet dolls, but I’m pretty sure Daniel’s episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey" will be shown on Thursday 20th Sept on Paramount Comedy2 (its usual timeslot is 22.10)
Love and hugs
Ruby xx
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

that's all very well, but some of us live in remote areas where it is impossible to get reception on freeview and old, high buildings in conservation areas, where it is impossible to get permission for a sky dish and very difficult to access anyway! We don't even have channel 5- bah! never mind- thanks for the heads up anyway Ruby, I guess I'll just have to wait for my next dvd purchase!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Wish I was in the UK! Thanks for the heads up anyway, and good luck with your 'life stuff' :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Cyanaurora

Re: Daniel on UK tv this week and next

Post by Cyanaurora »

rubyslippers wrote:Hi dolls
sorry I've disappeared again for a wee while, trying to find another job and life stuff is just leaving me flattened just now, anyway, Daniel will be on TV in the UK this week and next and wanted to make sure everybody knows :-)

Tales from the Crypt: Smoke Wrings: Friday 7th September at 20:30 on The Horror Channel

Renaissance: Sunday 9th September at 00:10 on Sky Movies Premiere (and then every night at the same time till Friday)

Also: not confirmed yet dolls, but I’m pretty sure Daniel’s episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey" will be shown on Thursday 20th Sept on Paramount Comedy2 (its usual timeslot is 22.10)
Love and hugs
Ruby xx
Maybe some one could record Daniel’s episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey" and post it?
marsbean_mrsfishy

Cyanaurora wrote: Maybe some one could record Daniel’s episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey" and post it?
aren't the bits with Dan in already in the gallery somewhere or something? I'm sure I've seen them here somewhere.
- Redluna
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: Maybe some one could record Daniel’s episode of "Drop the Dead Donkey" and post it?
aren't the bits with Dan in already in the gallery somewhere or something? I'm sure I've seen them here somewhere.
We've seen bits but the whole thing would be wonderful to see.
marsbean_mrsfishy

Cyanaurora wrote:
marsbean_mrsfishy wrote:
We've seen bits but the whole thing would be wonderful to see.
ah, yes, agreed. that would be lovely.
- Redluna
Ang

Post by Ang »

rubyslippers wrote:Hi dolls

Love and hugs
Ruby xx
How do you manage to find all these programmes! Your a regular hawkeye! :D

Hope the job hunting works out and you're feeling a bit more on top of things very soon!

Ang x
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Thanks ruby...will try and catch Road to Perdition - missed the Tales from the Crypt episode :(

I've got Daniel's episode of Drop the Dead Donkey on DVD - could see about posting this if I can work out how to do it...
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?