TV alert!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Aragorn wrote:
catherinep wrote:I have just seen avertised on the TV that there is an exclusive Quantum Of Solace set report on GMTV tomorrow.
So, that means I have to get up early - but it will be worth it. :D
What channel????
It is ITV in the UK - not sure about everywhere else.
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

NextBondGirl wrote:
catherinep wrote:I have just seen avertised on the TV that there is an exclusive Quantum Of Solace set report on GMTV tomorrow.
So, that means I have to get up early - but it will be worth it. :D
Oh God...!! I bet it's on after 8am which is normally when I have to leave the flat for work... And me without a vcr!!! I guess I could always be late - again!!! :oops: :roll:
:lol: - Hopefully it will end up on their website, like all the other interviews do.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It might be online now but he was on the Insider tv show . He was dressed casual and talking about QOS .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:It might be online now but he was on the Insider tv show . He was dressed casual and talking about QOS .
Lets hope, someone out there caught it... :wink: Dressed casual - and NO cardi - sure is a Plus on top. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
laredo wrote:It might be online now but he was on the Insider tv show . He was dressed casual and talking about QOS .
Lets hope, someone out there caught it... :wink: Dressed casual - and NO cardi - sure is a Plus on top. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe I can find something on german TV.....

Nice new avatar Laredo!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thanks to Ash and Wendy , since I can't do it on my machine .
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I saw the GMTV thing, they broadcast at 7.20am ... It was woefully short, about two minutes. It just had a few sound bites from Daniel, Olga, Gemma and Matthieu and a few seconds of behind the scenes footage but it was edited so fast you couldn't see a lot. Just made you wish October 31 would come that much quicker!!! :roll: In the ultra brief interview, Daniel was wearing his navy blue collared t-shirt and a pair of wraparound shades. 8)
Ang

Sylvia is on tonight on BBC1, UK

Post by Ang »

The film Sylvia is showing on BBC1 tonight 11.35 to 1.20 in the morning in case anyone doesn't have the DVD (is that possible! :shock: ) mmmm he makes a very handsome Ted Hughes, bit of a bastard but *shrug* :wink: