Daniel Craig - King of Cool

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Ang

Daniel Craig - King of Cool

Post by Ang »

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, I spotted it in the Sunday Observer at the weekend. They had a supplement on "Cool Brands" enclosed with the paper and one of the "Coolbrands" judging panel, Ben de Lisi, the fasion designer, when asked who he thought was the king or queen of cool and why said:

"Daniel Craig - smolderingly handsome, talented, discreet and doesn't take himself too seriously" How lovely :)
Germangirl

Re: Daniel Craig - King of Cool

Post by Germangirl »

Ang wrote:Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, I spotted it in the Sunday Observer at the weekend. They had a supplement on "Cool Brands" enclosed with the paper and one of the "Coolbrands" judging panel, Ben de Lisi, the fasion designer, when asked who he thought was the king or queen of cool and why said:

"Daniel Craig - smolderingly handsome, talented, discreet and doesn't take himself too seriously" How lovely :)
Thx for posting - never heard of Ben de Lisi, but I am a fan now :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..