Daniel Craig: At the top of his form at 39!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Post by Misha »

frick35cr wrote:

I disagree, it's way more complicated than that. I dont really wanna get into it but it's not even about how you appear to others.
Of course it's not about that, although Hollywood is an industry that is built around projecting a certain type "image", but it's not about 'how you appear to others'. Image is EVERYTHING in Hollywood, though talent plays a part in there somewhere.

This could turn into a long, drawn out discussion, but it is neither the time nor the place for it and overall, the issue really isn't that important. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one at leave it at that.

My favorites are 2002, 2004, and 2006. Thanks for posting redluna. :)

Michelle
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

Im not trying to go against you Misha and I agree this isnt the place, that was the meaning of "I dont wanna get into it" it wasnt anything to do with being upset or anything like that all I meant really is that anorexia, any eating disorder, is something that really f's up the mind but I do agree that a lot of stars female and male are way too skinny.
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."
Firstsupergirl

Re: Daniel Craig At the top of his form at 39

Post by Firstsupergirl »

redluna wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:Redluna ,

in which magazine did you find the pictures? Is it still available? :lol:
It's from GALA, #43 (18.10.07) Don't know wether it's still available, it was a magazine from my grandma ( 'Honey look, isn't it the guy with the bright blue eyes?' :D )
Thanks for the information, I think its the latest editon so it must still be in the shops and I can get my own copy, just to complete "the Collection" :lol: :lol:

Love the quote of your grandma! :lol: :lol:
redluna

Post by redluna »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:Redluna ,

in which magazine did you find the pictures? Is it still available? :lol:
It's from GALA, #43 (18.10.07) Don't know wether it's still available, it was a magazine from my grandma ( 'Honey look, isn't it the guy with the bright blue eyes?' :D )
Thanks for the information, I think its the latest editon so it must still be in the shops and I can get my own copy, just to complete "the Collection" :lol: :lol:

@Firstsupergirl: This quote made me grin because in the last two years my grandma was getting more and more forgetful and then she recalls such strange things like granddaughter’s obsession with Mr. Craig :D
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

redluna wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
redluna wrote: It's from GALA, #43 (18.10.07) Don't know wether it's still available, it was a magazine from my grandma ( 'Honey look, isn't it the guy with the bright blue eyes?' :D )

@Firstsupergirl: This quote made me grin because in the last two years my grandma was getting more and more forgetful and then she recalls such strange things like granddaughter’s obsession with Mr. Craig :D

This only proofes once more his charisma and the strong effects of his blue eyes on women of all ages! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes for your grandma!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote: Thanks for the information, I think its the latest editon so it must still be in the shops and I can get my own copy, just to complete "the Collection" :lol: :lol:

This only proofes once more his charisma and the strong effects of his blue eyes on women of all ages! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes for your grandma!
Thank you!!!!