Daniel on UK tv this week

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Post Reply
User avatar
rubyslippers
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Location: Dunbartonshire UK

Daniel on UK tv this week

Post by rubyslippers » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:40 pm

just a quick message to remind everyone about Daniel on TV this week:

Renaissance Today at 9pm on Sky Movies Indie

Layer cake Friday 26th October at 9pm on five life

Some Voices Sunday 28th October at 1am on FilmFour

Munich Sunday 28th October at 8pm on Sky Movies HD2 and SD2

Hope everyone is well,
love and hugs
ruby xx
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:43 pm

SOME VOICES ON FILMFOUR?????!?! 1AM...hmmmm I am very happy to hear this!!!! Now I have to figure out how to tape this!!! Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!! I have to find a way to tape from my FreeView box. *dancing with Ray*
Image
Image

louiethedog
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:10 pm
Location: pennines, UK

Post by louiethedog » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:02 pm

Why do they always put Some Voices ont sooooooooo late at night. Thankfully I have it and can watch it anytime.

I did notice whilst browsing in virgin & hmv shops that they seem to have all the recent film 4 movies on dvd - except Some Voices. Now why is that I ask!

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:15 pm

Good question, I have been thinking that all week and also Some Voices has no subtitles as well on DVD. I think it's something to do with mental health - it's a big taboo in this country. No one interested in mental health problems, it's too difficult to cope or watch.

I can't wait to watch Some Voices!

What do you others think?

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

louiethedog
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:10 pm
Location: pennines, UK

Post by louiethedog » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:35 am

There have been quite a few programmes over the years dealing with mental health - but probably not enough, considering the impact on society, I suppose its not a cheerful subject, but then few subjects are tht make good drama

Incidentally - I caught him in his two brief scenes in Elizabeth which was also on last night!

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:29 am

Not this week but....

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Friday 23 November 2007, 10.35pm, BBC One

http://www.tvthrong.co.uk/news/daniel-craig-interview
Image

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:48 am

redluna wrote:Not this week but....

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Friday 23 November 2007, 10.35pm, BBC One

http://www.tvthrong.co.uk/news/daniel-craig-interview
Noooooooooooo. I won't be around to see it. Fuck fuck fuck :cry: :cry:
I'm going to have to find a way of recording this. I can't believe it - I feel like I've been waiting forever for him to appear on Jonathan Ross and now I'm going to miss it. Fuck!!!!!!!!

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:53 am

Deb wrote:
redluna wrote:Not this week but....

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Friday 23 November 2007, 10.35pm, BBC One

http://www.tvthrong.co.uk/news/daniel-craig-interview
Noooooooooooo. I won't be around to see it. Fuck fuck fuck :cry: :cry:
I'm going to have to find a way of recording this. I can't believe it - I feel like I've been waiting forever for him to appear on Jonathan Ross and now I'm going to miss it. Fuck!!!!!!!!
Here in Germany I am unable to see it. :cry: :cry: :cry: I hope that someone could manage to bring it to Youtube or to the VideoSection of our forum
Image

louiethedog
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:10 pm
Location: pennines, UK

Dc on JR

Post by louiethedog » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:55 am

If you're having problems recording Deb I'll see if I can do it, only have VCR though not dvd to record, so maybe not much good to you?

I think I'll have to put the date in my diary. Like I go out on Fridays and have exciting times. Not.

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dc on JR

Post by Deb » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:16 am

louiethedog wrote:If you're having problems recording Deb I'll see if I can do it, only have VCR though not dvd to record, so maybe not much good to you?

I think I'll have to put the date in my diary. Like I go out on Fridays and have exciting times. Not.
I think I can record it on VCR - only thing is I'm away that week so am depending on my hubby to do it for me. Could be dangerous! :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Re: Dc on JR

Post by Anglophile » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:35 am

Deb wrote:I think I can record it on VCR - only thing is I'm away that week so am depending on my hubby to do it for me. Could be dangerous! :lol: :lol:
That's what timers are for :wink: They were invented in order to not depend on hubbies, for hubbies NEVER work properly on these occasions. I just hope yours is an exception... :twisted: :roll:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

Post Reply