Daniel Craig Signs For Four More Bond Films

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

summer_wine wrote:
yochan wrote:Dunda wrote:
And I'm convinced that Daniel will do it the same way.... to be honest I don't know how we can bear it, that he for sure will become sexier and sexier and sexier while getting older
Sounds possible!! Only imagining sexier Daniel in 50's makes me sigh :oops: :oops: .
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/w/star/n333 ... fully.html

(:
Yes, I have had a laughter when I read this

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... php?t=1385

It's all over the press now and yes he's at any rate one of these "the older the more attractive" guys :D :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

How come the market research didn't ask us . I wonder if they looked on this forum . Maybe he should thank us for his new paycheck . Just shows how movies are made now though . Market research is why they mess up a lot of movies now cutting them up .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Ohhhh....Mr. Photoshop, I love your siggy - nice touch.

I am thrilled and elated that Daniel has signed on to do more Bond films not only to spice up the franchise but to secure his name in lights for a long time to come. There is no denying that having a collection of DC-Bond films will be lucrative not only for EON but for himself (hopefully he has a share in the royalties).

He's such an amazing actor, I look forward to seeing him bring his wonderful talent to this role and truly make it his own. I for one plan to own the entire collector's set in 2012 or 2014, whenever. To top it off, he will never be stereotyped because he's done such great work apart from Bond. I doubt that this will stop anytime soon.

So happy for him, so happy to see his star rise so quickly and so brilliantly. He deserves every penny of the money he's signed for and more.

I am waxing on about this too much when there are so many more important things in life but this world that he belongs to is just so far removed from our real lives I can't help getting lost in it for a while. If you really think about it....it is an OBSCENE amount of money that these celebrities make and the movie industry in general. Who's fooling who?

But being the Dedicated to Daniel forum - I am in awe and wish him nothing but the best.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

laredo wrote:How come the market research didn't ask us . I wonder if they looked on this forum . Maybe he should thank us for his new paycheck . Just shows how movies are made now though . Market research is why they mess up a lot of movies now cutting them up .
Marketing teams do scour the internet to try and find what fans want, in fact more and more we do all the work for them and don't get paid...which is unfair.

They also gotta keep in mind though that especially with a movie like Bond they're trying to appeal to a huge audience and so that dictates the tone of the film itself as well as its rating, they gotta keep it PG-13 if they want a fighting chance, if they believe that the younger crowd wont give it too much interest they might risk an R but the ratings game is very touchy and actually very sketchy as well.
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."