Daniel Craig Signs For Four More Bond Films

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
zonzi wrote:Elaine, is your birthday next days ???????? Hope you'll share this great day with us all ;)
My birthday is in March and I'll be 45. But at this age, most of my friends are or could be grand parents!
Happy to know, Elaine !!!!!!!!!! Well, even at my age - 28 - there are people who have 2 or 3 sons ! I can't imagine myself with a husband and children !

I'm still a baby girl :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
zonzi wrote:Elaine, is your birthday next days ???????? Hope you'll share this great day with us all ;)
My birthday is in March and I'll be 45. But at this age, most of my friends are or could be grand parents!

Gotcha! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Elaine , I think i missed that thread on granny...where is it ?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Elaine , I think i missed that thread on granny...where is it ?
That's a really good question. In the photos, somewhere, a pict was posted of Darren and May, and the conversation went from there. Maybe someone remembers... Zonzi?
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
That's a really good question. In the photos, somewhere, a pict was posted of Darren and May, and the conversation went from there. Maybe someone remembers... Zonzi?

look here (half down page 10) :wink:

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... &start=135

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

look here (half down page 10) :wink:

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... &start=135
ROFLMAO!
How do you remember these things? My brain is mush these day!
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:ROFLMAO!
How do you remember these things? My brain is mush these day!
I only remember the really important things :lol: :lol: :lol:
And "Granny fellatio" was one of the most important neologism I can remember since ages :twisted:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

OMG, Dunda ! you deserve a prize, my dear !!!!!! I'm afraid that I wouldn't have been able to remeber it, Elaine !!!!!! But Dunda " saved " us !!!!

:lol:

Kudos to Granny Fellatio ! ROFLMAO :lol:
magch

Post by magch »

laredo wrote:
I still think that is being read wrong . I don't believe for a second that he would do so many retreads . What would he play in Fame a teacher ? Didn't they just redo Deathwish sort of with Jodie Foster ?
I think you are right. This is the original quote from the news:

"Sloan referred to franchises as “the base of any studio”, before revealing Craig is signed up as Agent 007 right through until Bond 25. MGM also plans on making follow-ups to Fame, Death Wish and 1999’s The Thomas Crown Affair, which starred ex-007, Pierce Brosnan."

The news only said MGM is making these remakes, not Daniel would be making them.

I have mixed feelings about this news but I will leave my judgement until the actual movies come out.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Mixed feelings about 4 more movies or other remakes ?

Thanks Dunda , I don't watch all the picture threads...a little reduntant but guess I miss some good stuff dang it ... you guys will have to pm me when we are on a funny topic so I can put my 2 cents worth .
magch

Post by magch »

laredo wrote:Mixed feelings about 4 more movies or other remakes ?
About 4 Bond movies. I am still not really a fan of Bond movies so I rather see Daniel in other types of movies. I do like his Bond but three will be enough for me. However, I may change my mind after I see Bond 22, who knows?
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He is making 60 million for the 4 so more power to him . He will have money to the stuff he wants like other high paid actors .
advicky

Post by advicky »

laredo wrote:He is making 60 million for the 4 so more power to him . He will have money to the stuff he wants like other high paid actors .
TALK ABOUT BONDED! Here's some additional scoopage you will not have read about the mega-deal just inked by Daniel Craig, which commits him to the James Bond franchise and the next four "007" flicks for the next decade. Craig stands to make even more than the $60 million that's been touted as his pay package for agreeing to the lengthy deal. My sources tell me it could net the actor as much as $100 million, based on the box office performance of those upcoming Bond pictures.

Here's the interesting thing: The Bond producers reportedly shelled out nearly $100,000 in intricate market research, checking all aspects of his appeal and popularity in a number of key international markets, including China, India and Latin America -- as well as Europe and the United States -- before signing the Craig contract.

Clearly, Craig scored big across the board.
summer_wine

Post by summer_wine »

yochan wrote:Dunda wrote:
And I'm convinced that Daniel will do it the same way.... to be honest I don't know how we can bear it, that he for sure will become sexier and sexier and sexier while getting older
Sounds possible!! Only imagining sexier Daniel in 50's makes me sigh :oops: :oops: .
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/w/star/n333 ... fully.html

(:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

ad78472 wrote:
laredo wrote:He is making 60 million for the 4 so more power to him . He will have money to the stuff he wants like other high paid actors .
TALK ABOUT BONDED! Here's some additional scoopage you will not have read about the mega-deal just inked by Daniel Craig, which commits him to the James Bond franchise and the next four "007" flicks for the next decade. Craig stands to make even more than the $60 million that's been touted as his pay package for agreeing to the lengthy deal. My sources tell me it could net the actor as much as $100 million, based on the box office performance of those upcoming Bond pictures.

Here's the interesting thing: The Bond producers reportedly shelled out nearly $100,000 in intricate market research, checking all aspects of his appeal and popularity in a number of key international markets, including China, India and Latin America -- as well as Europe and the United States -- before signing the Craig contract.

Clearly, Craig scored big across the board.
Thanks to your sources :D If true - he is even more in demand than I thought.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..