daniel on the front of 2 magazines this month

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

louiethedog
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:10 pm
Location: pennines, UK

daniel on the front of 2 magazines this month

Post by louiethedog » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:37 am

For those of you in the UK, Daniel is on the front of both Empire and Total Film magazines for December with articles on The Golden Compass

User avatar
Anglophile
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:50 am
Location: in front of my comp

Post by Anglophile » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:00 pm

Ooh la la! Get your scanners ready, you guys over there! Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:55 pm

New meat to devour ... yee haw !!! i think I can get Empire here the other one not sure . Thanks for the 411 .

User avatar
sigl
Posts: 651
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:37 pm
Location: Minnesota

Post by sigl » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:23 pm

FINALLY, some new interviews and hopefully, some new pictures. Can't wait!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:55 pm

Let's hope for a HEAVY GC publicity campaign headed by DC!! :wink:

Grip
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46373
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:20 pm

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21888
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 pm

And the other one :lol: :lol:

Image


quote: If Daniel ‘blond Bond’ Craig as the imposing Lord Asriel wasn’t enough to make your mouth water, then how about Nicole Kidman as the really rather terrifying Mrs Coulter? Nobody does ‘coolly aloof’ better than the Oscar-winning Aussie, and Coulter is as cool and aloof as they come as Lyra’s sinister guardian. Oh, and did we mention rock-hard polar bears in armour? Bring it on!

http://www.totalfilm.com/future_films/h ... en_compass
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:39 pm

Do these go on sale next month ? I think they are going to sell a lot of magazines . we will have to post where we find them . I did well with Borders and Interview magazine last time .

User avatar
elizadoolittle
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Location: currently in S'pore

Post by elizadoolittle » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:01 pm

argh, I do hope local boosktore sell those two magazine...I'm dying for DC..
Image

User avatar
Ang
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by Ang » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:25 pm

laredo wrote:Do these go on sale next month ? I think they are going to sell a lot of magazines . we will have to post where we find them . I did well with Borders and Interview magazine last time .
both are on sale right now. I have Empire but not Total Film, although I have read it (there's just a short interview with Daniel). Sadly I don't have any facility to scan the mag or I would, the Empire interview is short but sweet.

I really hope the film is good. I've only seen the trailer which seems ok but it's hard to judge from that. I'm concerned about the Daemons though. Some of their eyes seem a bit glazed, like the ones in Narnia and they need to be really life-like. Daniel is perfect though :)

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46373
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:42 pm

Ang wrote:
laredo wrote:Do these go on sale next month ? I think they are going to sell a lot of magazines . we will have to post where we find them . I did well with Borders and Interview magazine last time .
both are on sale right now. I have Empire but not Total Film, although I have read it (there's just a short interview with Daniel). Sadly I don't have any facility to scan the mag or I would, the Empire interview is short but sweet.
Since you said, its a short interview, could you perhaps print it down for us?
Pretty Please??
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Ang
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by Ang » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:43 am

Germangirl wrote:
Ang wrote:
laredo wrote:Do these go on sale next month ? I think they are going to sell a lot of magazines . we will have to post where we find them . I did well with Borders and Interview magazine last time .
both are on sale right now. I have Empire but not Total Film, although I have read it (there's just a short interview with Daniel). Sadly I don't have any facility to scan the mag or I would, the Empire interview is short but sweet.
Since you said, its a short interview, could you perhaps print it down for us?
Pretty Please??
Oh of course, sorry, I didn't before because I thought someone would scan it before I had a chance but I'll do it tomorrow if no-one has by then (I only have a computer at work and I don't have my mag with me).

Ang x

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46373
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Since you said, its a short interview, could you perhaps print it down for us?
Pretty Please??
Ang wrote:Oh of course, sorry, I didn't before because I thought someone would scan it before I had a chance but I'll do it tomorrow if no-one has by then (I only have a computer at work and I don't have my mag with me).
Ang x
That´s lovely, Ang. Thx - looking forward to it. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:27 pm

Are there pics of him inside ? Is it worth buying ? I like the cover of Total Film .

User avatar
Ang
Posts: 192
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: UK

Post by Ang » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:54 am

laredo wrote:Are there pics of him inside ? Is it worth buying ? I like the cover of Total Film .
not new ones I don't think but there's more detail about the making of the film. It also says that Daniel was recommended for the role by Nicole Kidman who had worked with him in the now released Invasion but at the time he was busy but then it was delayed and he called them back to find out if he could still be in it.

Post Reply