daniel on the front of 2 magazines this month

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:You guys get to travel by train , how cool .
That's one of the advantages if you live in a small country like Germany. It isn't worthwhile to travel by plane even if you want to go from Hamburg (which is in the North) to Munich (in the South). It's only about 800 km (500 miles) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
Anglophile wrote:I think I'll have to go somewhere by train again so I can check out the international press at the station...
Since I was in Düsseldorf on Saturday anyway, I checked at the airport. They still have the november issue. :evil:
If you are luckier - I order one :lol:
Same in Frankfurt, the man at the shop said it will be available not until wednesday
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Anglophile wrote:I think I'll have to go somewhere by train again so I can check out the international press at the station...
Since I was in Düsseldorf on Saturday anyway, I checked at the airport. They still have the november issue. :evil:
Same in Frankfurt, the man at the shop said it will be available not until wednesday
So the next trip to Düsseldorf is due. Will have to find an excuse for myself though :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Since I was in Düsseldorf on Saturday anyway, I checked at the airport. They still have the november issue. :evil:
So the next trip to Düsseldorf is due. Will have to find an excuse for myself though :roll:
My brother-in-law works at the airport, He ought to buy it for me. But he can't understand why he absolutely should buy the british GQ, cause the German is now available and the British isn't - MEN :wink: :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: Same in Frankfurt, the man at the shop said it will be available not until wednesday
My brother-in-law works at the airport, He ought to buy it for me. But he can't understand why he absolutely should buy the british GQ, cause the German is now available and the British isn't - MEN :wink: :mrgreen:
Maybe he will figure it out, when he sees the cover :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

redluna wrote:Same in Frankfurt, the man at the shop said it will be available not until wednesday
Last time, when I was after the "Interview" mag, I had to wait three or four weeks for them to get it :roll:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I say one thing we are all better organized this time and give each other the lowdown on where it is and how to get it . I 'm still searching for an old Vogue at the library . You can buy old mags for 25 cents but they never have that one . I did get 2 enterainment weekys ... the Bond one .
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

There was a whoe artical in sunday's Parade magazine about trains in the US and they showed a pic of a German train. They want congress to give more money to improve the train system .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

And they took ours for an example? :shock: Image
Geez, they should take a close look at the Swiss train system instead, they know how to make it work.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:For the Germans: Daniel is with 3 pages inside the new InStyle Mag.

On the front page it says: Daniel Craig - 5 reasons that make him incredibly sexy.
Only 5 :evil:

They point out: Sexy, Ambitious, Manly, Sensitive, Stylish.
5 reasons, why at the moment the whole world fancys DC.

The man polarizes. Bla….the casting of the role was handled as if it was about the succession of Kofi Annan. DC`s interpretation of Bond was totally new: a pitbull with a boxer nose,(very questionable term here) who sweats and bleeds, an underdog without etikette or manners, who doesn´t give a damn if his Martini is shaken or stirred. The result: the most successful Bond of all times. A gigantic coup, that turned the 39 year old into one of the most sought after men of the world. Indeed!
Because all of a sudden everybody is cheering: ubercool, so tough and very, very sexy. And so mysterious, because in public he never speaks about his private life.

Daniel – the womanizer. He is no cute It-Boy, whom you can wear as a appropriate assecoire. But a man, who can open beer bottles with his teeth and open doors with his foot. Hypnotising eyes, chiselled chin and a face, that looks as if not everything in his life has gone smooth.

Bla……..

Daniel – the sensitive. Craig is one, who still isn´t comfortable with being in the centre of the attention. Who, on glamorous parties, doesn´t plunges himself into it with a fake “cheese”, shaking every hand available, but rather watches out for familiar faces instead.

Bla….

4 pics - from Infamous premiere, from Bafta swaggering on the stage and from the Elton John Birthday Party as well as a big one of him - younger, sitting in the chair in that relaxed manner (well known).

Not much to get excited about, but at least Germany takes notice.
Here are the pics from the article:

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Red !!!!!!! Danke schoen !!! :twisted: :twisted:

I couldn't type the umlaut , sorry :lol:
Firstsupergirl

Daniel on the front of two magazines

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Hello Redluna, thanks for the pics. Did you check again your Grandma's magazines? :lol: :lol: :lol:
redluna

Re: Daniel on the front of two magazines

Post by redluna »

Firstsupergirl wrote:Hello Redluna, thanks for the pics. Did you check again your Grandma's magazines? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, this time I went to the paper shop and bought it :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I went to Borders and Barnes and Noble today . Couldn't find Total Film at all and the Empire they had , had a pic of American Gangster instead ...Not Happy ...on the other hand I bought a copy of the sci fi mag Starburst issue #355 and it had him on the cover from TGC and an artical on Invasion . Yehaw !!!

i also bought the copy of cowboys and Indians with Sam Elliot .

I'm sorry I can't scan them for you all ...

There was a mag called Fade In with Clive on the cover . I would have bought it except i was 9.95 . Too much for me ...
magch

Post by magch »

Anglophile wrote:And they took ours for an example? :shock: Image
Geez, they should take a close look at the Swiss train system instead, they know how to make it work.
Anglophile, they will probably take anything in Europe or Japan for example. Unfortunately U.S has a very outdated rail system. It is one of the worst in industrialized countries.