Daniel Craig may show more skin, if Broccoli has her way

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:the stature of little Daniel :twisted: :twisted:

You do not believe me the one of this ... that believe that he has an anaconda between the legs .... I do not believe it for anything.

In a scene like that of Hotel Splendide, suggests me more his movements ... that his stature, which is not to madden anybody, by the way. :twisted: :twisted:

The movements, dear Dunda, more than chunks than meat that in stubborn hands they damage more that benefit :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for the little conversation. :lol: :lol:

BTW Faustine - you sure are the avatar changing queen, but I can understand that you got hooked up on this.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks for the little conversation. :lol: :lol:

BTW Faustine - you sure are the avatar changing queen, but I can understand that you got hooked up on this.
Makes me so happy that you have liked our nice conversation. :D
Changing is to live, dear GG :wink:

Why you believe that I put this avatar???? ... do I still have this doubt :roll:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote: Why you believe that I put this avatar???? ... do I still have this doubt :roll:
No doubts on my side, Faustine :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I entirely agree - let me linger on what I imagine than what I can see.
Faustine: I clarify: I am charmed with seeing Daniel with few clothes, but if everything centres on it, it´s difficult to see things much more important than his body.

The scenes in which Daniel has turned me mad of lust, curiously in almost none is undressed
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

I dont know the doubt inside joke but I dont care as long as can look at that avatar faustine
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

sharmaine wrote:@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
The photo of my new avatar was the one that more impressed me, his hands, his face, his torso ... what need of that has this excessively developed pectoral? This way he is magnificent. :lol: :lol:

The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:
sharmaine wrote:@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
The photo of my new avatar was the one that more impressed me, his hands, his face, his torso ... what need of that has this excessively developed pectoral? This way he is magnificent. :lol: :lol:

The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
maybe it has something do to with THIS ears :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:

maybe it has something do to with THIS ears :lol

:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: not, my dear Dunda, I have not come to his ears ... yet. I remained detained in this arm, in his lips, in his eyes and in this torso..... :shock: :shock:

I love the serious guy, you know :wink:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, kind of! :lol: :lol:
I haven't recoverd entirely from the faint yesterday, but slowly I feel my strength and disputatiousness is coming back :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, kind of! :lol: :lol:
I haven't recoverd entirely from the faint yesterday, but slowly I feel my strength and disputatiousness is coming back :twisted:
same here.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote:
I really just meant, that I can understand the choice, because it is beautiful

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
I really just meant, that I can understand the choice, because it is beautiful
:wink: yes, it´so true

6. Say what I’m thinking
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

I agree with all the features you mentioned above but I gotta admit what grabbed my attention most of all in this picture is his thigh
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."