Daniel Craig may show more skin, if Broccoli has her way

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 pm

Dunda wrote:the stature of little Daniel :twisted: :twisted:

You do not believe me the one of this ... that believe that he has an anaconda between the legs .... I do not believe it for anything.

In a scene like that of Hotel Splendide, suggests me more his movements ... that his stature, which is not to madden anybody, by the way. :twisted: :twisted:

The movements, dear Dunda, more than chunks than meat that in stubborn hands they damage more that benefit :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46493
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:19 pm

Thanks for the little conversation. :lol: :lol:

BTW Faustine - you sure are the avatar changing queen, but I can understand that you got hooked up on this.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:46 pm

Germangirl wrote:Thanks for the little conversation. :lol: :lol:

BTW Faustine - you sure are the avatar changing queen, but I can understand that you got hooked up on this.
Makes me so happy that you have liked our nice conversation. :D
Changing is to live, dear GG :wink:

Why you believe that I put this avatar???? ... do I still have this doubt :roll:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46493
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:48 pm

Faustine wrote: Why you believe that I put this avatar???? ... do I still have this doubt :roll:
No doubts on my side, Faustine :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:36 pm

I entirely agree - let me linger on what I imagine than what I can see.
Faustine: I clarify: I am charmed with seeing Daniel with few clothes, but if everything centres on it, it´s difficult to see things much more important than his body.

The scenes in which Daniel has turned me mad of lust, curiously in almost none is undressed

User avatar
frick35cr
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:21 pm
Location: Montreal

Post by frick35cr » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:27 am

I dont know the doubt inside joke but I dont care as long as can look at that avatar faustine
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."

User avatar
sharmaine
Posts: 5496
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:28 am
Location: Lotusland, Canada

Post by sharmaine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:38 pm

@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:45 pm

sharmaine wrote:@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
The photo of my new avatar was the one that more impressed me, his hands, his face, his torso ... what need of that has this excessively developed pectoral? This way he is magnificent. :lol: :lol:

The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21988
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Faustine wrote:
sharmaine wrote:@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
The photo of my new avatar was the one that more impressed me, his hands, his face, his torso ... what need of that has this excessively developed pectoral? This way he is magnificent. :lol: :lol:

The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
maybe it has something do to with THIS ears :lol:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:53 pm

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:
sharmaine wrote:@frick - I think the "doubt" has to do with Faustine's rep for the gluteous maximus as opposed to his full frontal photos. The rope photo is so damn hot....obviously grabbed Faustine's unfaltering attention.
The photo of my new avatar was the one that more impressed me, his hands, his face, his torso ... what need of that has this excessively developed pectoral? This way he is magnificent. :lol: :lol:

The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
maybe it has something do to with THIS ears :lol

:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: not, my dear Dunda, I have not come to his ears ... yet. I remained detained in this arm, in his lips, in his eyes and in this torso..... :shock: :shock:

I love the serious guy, you know :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21988
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:59 pm

Faustine wrote:I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, kind of! :lol: :lol:
I haven't recoverd entirely from the faint yesterday, but slowly I feel my strength and disputatiousness is coming back :twisted:
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:I see that the truce has concluded ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yes, kind of! :lol: :lol:
I haven't recoverd entirely from the faint yesterday, but slowly I feel my strength and disputatiousness is coming back :twisted:
same here.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46493
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:41 pm

Faustine wrote:
The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
I really just meant, that I can understand the choice, because it is beautiful
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:44 pm

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
The doubt that I put in my response to GG: I don´t understand what GG imagines why I chose this photo precisely? :?: :?:
I really just meant, that I can understand the choice, because it is beautiful
:wink: yes, it´so true
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

User avatar
frick35cr
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:21 pm
Location: Montreal

Post by frick35cr » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:05 pm

I agree with all the features you mentioned above but I gotta admit what grabbed my attention most of all in this picture is his thigh
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."

Post Reply