Daniel interview on GQ UK in December 2007

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:From today the british GQ is also available in Germany :mrgreen:
Thx - I forgot to ask you. It was you with the relative, who works at the airport, right?
Yes, my brother-in-law bought it for me today...and got a awful shock because it was so expensive :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:From today the british GQ is also available in Germany :mrgreen:
Thx - I forgot to ask you. It was you with the relative, who works at the airport, right?
Yes, my brother-in-law bought it for me today...and got a awful shock because it was so expensive :wink:
If you now tell him, that you buy something, you actually already have (in here), he might just go Image

Sorry, enjoying myself with the smilies today
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:

Your smilies and you R.O.C.K , GG ! we love them ! :mrgreen:
redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Thx - I forgot to ask you. It was you with the relative, who works at the airport, right?
If you now tell him, that you buy something, you actually already have (in here), he might just go Image

Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
Sure and because of that I will be mute about it :wink:
I love your smilies! It is always a pleasure to see them!!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote: Yes, my brother-in-law bought it for me today...and got a awful shock because it was so expensive :wink:

zonzi wrote: Your smilies and you R.O.C.K , GG ! we love them !
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst
Sure and because of that I will be mute about it :wink:
I love your smilies! It is always a pleasure to see them!!!!!
Hey, thanks - might turn me into a smileymaniac :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I'm totally bummed , I went to Borders and Barnes and Nobel ... the british GQ has a pic of a girl on cover and no artical with Dan ... ??? Very perplexing .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:I'm totally bummed , I went to Borders and Barnes and Nobel ... the british GQ has a pic of a girl on cover and no artical with Dan ... ??? Very perplexing .
I was going to track it down on Monday, but I'm not surprised... Too bad though.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Why two different british ones though ? Someone on the cover I didn't recognize . You would think the articals would be the same . Don't make sense , Maybe the Dec . issue will have him on ...

Look at tThe Works , and Film Review websites they have current and back issuses availabe with stuff on Bond , Invasion and TGC movies .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Why two different british ones though ? Someone on the cover I didn't recognize . You would think the articals would be the same . Don't make sense , Maybe the Dec . issue will have him on ...
You weren't clear in your post that the issue you looked at, with the woman on the cover, was from November. The DC GQ is December.
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It did say November , but when will the December issue come out ?
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

probably in a few weeks. Normally we get European mags about a month after they're released in Europe
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:
Look at tThe Works , and Film Review websites they have current and back issuses availabe with stuff on Bond , Invasion and TGC movies .
Do you have any links, laredo? Like www.theworks. com or co.uk doesn´t do it.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:It did say November , but when will the December issue come out ?
oops, my bad. missed that even on re reading. :oops:
Crazy!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I typed in The Works magazine and got ... visimag.com . It has a section that shows other magazines like Total Film and Starburst (which is the one out now that has TGC on the cover and a artical on Invasion )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:I typed in The Works magazine and got ... visimag.com . It has a section that shows other magazines like Total Film and Starburst (which is the one out now that has TGC on the cover and a artical on Invasion )
Thanks laredo - get it now :D