Daniel interview on GQ UK in December 2007

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I got the british GQ and Empire today at Borders . We are just a month behind in getting them . I decided against the Total Film mag ... too much and too much of the same pics . Expensve day for me , I found the Mother dvd at Movie Stop . My friend got the Timothy Dalton version of Jane Eyre which is to die for . They only had one copy ... Happy Day for us both !!
lizzy13132003

Post by lizzy13132003 »

HI my name is Lizzy

I'm new to the board and just starting here and I was wondering if someone would be as nice as to re-upload the US GQ interview cause the link has again already expired.Sorry to cause any trouble but I would be extremly grateful for it!!
redluna

Post by redluna »

lizzy13132003 wrote:HI my name is Lizzy

I'm new to the board and just starting here and I was wondering if someone would be as nice as to re-upload the US GQ interview cause the link has again already expired.Sorry to cause any trouble but I would be extremly grateful for it!!
Welcome Lizzy!!!!! Nice to have you here.

Here is a new link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g4sde4

Don't get discouraged if the site don't work from time to time, this is normal unfortunately
lizzy13132003

Post by lizzy13132003 »

thanks so much.

I really really love that daniel doesn't get sucked into the fame thing!I mean right now for him it would be sooo easy to lose his head and get all "the world belongs to me case I'm a star"but he doesn't!he has his priorities set and that is just really admirable!!
Last edited by lizzy13132003 on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

redluna wrote:

Don't get discouraged if the site don't work from time to time, this is normal unfortunately
Thanks redluna. Time difference is such a pain sometimes :D
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
redluna wrote:

Thanks redluna. Time difference is such a pain sometimes :D
You're welcome!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Welcome aboard, Lizzy ! :D
catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks for the scans and uploads.
I'm a bit after on the links to this, and I only managed to get the US one. Could anyone please send me the scans of the UK one?
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
redluna

Post by redluna »

catasa wrote:Thanks for the scans and uploads.
I'm a bit after on the links to this, and I only managed to get the US one. Could anyone please send me the scans of the UK one?
PM me your e-mail-adress and I will send it to you!
catasa

Post by catasa »

redluna wrote:
catasa wrote:Thanks for the scans and uploads.
PM me your e-mail-adress and I will send it to you!
Done.
Thank you very much! *hugs*
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^