Daniel interview on GQ UK in December 2007

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I brought GQ Mag on Friday - it made my weekend!!! :) Danny is so smart and funny ... Not just a pretty face.

It was sheer fluke how I managed to get hold of it. I was in the supermarket looking for something appetising for dinner and finding nothing. I was on my way out the door when something seemed to tell me to turn round... and there I saw Danny's face on the magazine cover!!! 8) I actually called out "DANNY!" and leapt over to grab a copy from the shelves and buy it with no hesitations!!! :lol:

I was going to add the transcript of the interview myself tonight (because I'm bored out of my brain with nothing on TV and no 'new' Danny movies to watch) but I see someone has beaten me to it. Oh well, maybe next time... :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I brought GQ Mag on Friday - it made my weekend!!! :) Danny is so smart and funny ... Not just a pretty face.

and there I saw Danny's face on the magazine cover!!! 8) I actually called out "DANNY!" and leapt over to grab a copy from the shelves and buy it with no hesitations!!! :lol:
You really did? How many heads did you turn? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one... bet people would think you're crazy for calling out Danny out loud.. Ray is waiting for you now NBG! By the way, did you watch Some Voices?

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

:lol:

When I see him on a cover a magazine it Talks to Me and says BUY ME NOW !

I still have to find out if it is on US covers or not ... by looking at he US website I 'm thinking no ..
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

GG ... I dunno if anybody heard or saw me. Remember I was halfway out the door?!!! I don't much care if anyone did notice anyway!!!!! :lol: :wink:

SDF ... No, I still haven't managed to see "Some Voices" yet and it's really starting to bug me. :evil: So many of you wax lyrical about this movie. I have thought about purchasing the dvd but, at £23.99 on Amazon, it's pretty expensive. I may have to wait until after Christmas before I splash out again. There are so many other dvd's I want to buy too... :roll:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Went to check the bookshop today, hopeful, but, alas, not yet, not yet...

A colleague tagged along and I had to explain her why I was SOOOO very interested in the new Empire (which I decided not to buy at least yet) and Total Film (so, both of those had December numbers out here, but not the damned GQ)... She had just turned 40 herself and I described her my trip back to teenage :wink: Her mother had suggested plastic surgery for her!!! :shock:

Impatience is growing steadily!

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote: Her mother had suggested plastic surgery for her!!!
That's what I call a caring mother's heart! :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Dunda wrote:
agrippina wrote: Her mother had suggested plastic surgery for her!!!
That's what I call a caring mother's heart! :twisted: :twisted:
We'll remember that when your daughter says that you have suggested the same for her :lol:

Grip
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

NBG: If you really wanted to watch Some Voices, it was on TV two weeks ago as I told you, you could have taped it on your DVD or VHS recorder. It's a really good movie. Ebay might have a DVD cheap. You might fall in love with Ray, like me.

StarryDannyFan xx
frick35cr

Post by frick35cr »

Do any of you know if they sell it like at the Virgin Megastore in Paris?

My mom's there for the week so I sorta need an answer fast if they do.
"Evian is Naive spelled backwards."
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

frick35cr wrote:
livetwice wrote:Jovichick, so long time to wait for new pics and then bang... you scan the mag .. thanks so much for this.. I read this interview as someone walked into the desert for many months.. fresh news and wonderful pics

I like the tone of his answers and seems so cool actually... I read one interview in a french magazine but no new pics :cry: sigh (trying to translate some parts and post afterwards).
let me know if you need some help with the translating :)
I just read your kind offer... and I would say OH YES THANKS :D
I just have to take some time to scan the interview and I send it to you if you're still ok of course...
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

frick35cr wrote:Do any of you know if they sell it like at the Virgin Megastore in Paris?

My mom's there for the week so I sorta need an answer fast if they do.
I would think they do. In any case, keeping an eye out for it while she's there sure can't hurt...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

From today the british GQ is also available in Germany :mrgreen:
marsbean_mrsfishy

Post by marsbean_mrsfishy »

I went to look for GQ today at my newsagents, and it has sold out! perhaps there are lots of closet danfans in my area?!
'This blond, good looking man with the Ocean-eyes'
- Redluna
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:From today the british GQ is also available in Germany :mrgreen:
Thx - I forgot to ask you. It was you with the relative, who works at the airport, right?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..