TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Thelma wrote:For the french people : don't forget Le Grand Journal on Canal+ at 19h10 (?) I don't know if Daniel will be on the first part or the second...
He just comes out of the elevator leading to the television studio set. Live on the TV at 8:10 pm. He looks absolutely gorgeous
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Don't forget the Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight (US time)

Tonight Show calendar -Friday, January 9, 2009

Daniel Craig "Defiance" - Taraji P. Henson "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button"

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_wit ... /calendar/
tornusunder

TV alerts

Post by tornusunder »

Hello everyone, just joined your happy band, great reading some of your posts and your photos/signatures are amazing.

I found this on the gm.tv site www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=32669
i hope others can see it too? Going to see Defiance tmw night, can't wait, his accent is gorgeous! :oops:

keep up the good work, hopefully i'll be able to participate in your discussions, really enjoying it all.

I've found this too www.heartlondon.co.uk/article.asp?id=1091669
3rd down on the listen again list.
Thelma

Re: TV alerts

Post by Thelma »

tornusunder wrote:Hello everyone, just joined your happy band, great reading some of your posts and your photos/signatures are amazing.

i hope others can see it too? Going to see Defiance tmw night, can't wait, his accent is gorgeous! :oops:

keep up the good work, hopefully i'll be able to participate in your discussions, really enjoying it all.

thanks for the video :D
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

Daniel is on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon (now) on the Steve Wright show. You can listen online
www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 and they will have a podcast in the week and I think you can replay the shows at some point. Not too sure as the sound isn't working on my computer
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

tornusunder wrote:Hello everyone, just joined your happy band, great reading some of your posts and your photos/signatures are amazing.

Welcome, tornusunder. Thanks for the links.
I'm not getting DC's interview at that heartlondon site. Another interview plays instead of DC's, even though I click on his listen-again list item. Have you tried the listen-again?
sundance

Post by sundance »

10 Jan 2009, 20:45 on BBC Three(UK) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

cornell01 wrote:

Welcome, tornusunder. Thanks for the links.
I'm not getting DC's interview at that heartlondon site. Another interview plays instead of DC's, even though I click on his listen-again list item. Have you tried the listen-again?
yes i heard it, the third one on the list, hmm wonder what happened? It's very quick, but always worthwhile.. :lol:
tornusunder

Post by tornusunder »

sundance wrote:10 Jan 2009, 20:45 on BBC Three(UK) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

ooh thank you for that, i must remember that, although will be in the cinema at that time!
Ang

Post by Ang »

amanda7609daniel68 wrote:Daniel is on BBC Radio 2 this afternoon (now) on the Steve Wright show. You can listen online
www.bbc.co.uk/radio2 and they will have a podcast in the week and I think you can replay the shows at some point. Not too sure as the sound isn't working on my computer
Anyone listening to this on the 'listen again' feature the interview is at 2h37 and 2h43, it's pretty brief, not as good at the Edith Bowman interview I don't think. That's usually available for 6 days from programme in the UK
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tornusunder wrote:
sundance wrote:10 Jan 2009, 20:45 on BBC Three(UK) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

ooh thank you for that, i must remember that, although will be in the cinema at that time!
Hi tornusunder - care to introduce yourself, so that we all can welcome you properly. :wink: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... m.php?f=12
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can anybody please lead me to the post said said Ellen on the 12th and Kellys and Regis on the 14th again?

On the home page it says also
Daniel will also promote Defiance on the Today Show on Tuesday, Jan. 13.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

IS Daniel is appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show for today? Jan 12th?

However I looked at the official site of Ellen and he isn't listed as one of the guest
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Jocelyn919 wrote:IS Daniel is appearing on The Ellen DeGeneres Show for today? Jan 12th?

However I looked at the official site of Ellen and he isn't listed as one of the guest
Nope, I don't think so....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Daniel Craig Scheduled For 'Live with Regis and Kelly' On 14 January

http://regisandkelly.go.com/guest_guide.html