TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Laredo wrote:Judi was on Regis today and no Bond was mentioned at all .
She was on Larry King last night with the Nine cast and Larry asked her what's next and she mentioned some project, but not Bond.
If what she said was correct, her Bond will start in spring 2011. Really too early to start speaking about it, I guess. Like Daniel doesn´t want to speak about Bond while promoting another film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Laredo wrote:Judi was on Regis today and no Bond was mentioned at all .
She was on Larry King last night with the Nine cast and Larry asked her what's next and she mentioned some project, but not Bond.
If what she said was correct, her Bond will start in spring 2011. Really too early to start speaking about it, I guess. Like Daniel doesn´t want to speak about Bond while promoting another film.
That late! This is too much, my life is flashing before my eyes and all I seem to be doing is waiting for the next Daniel Bond film.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote: She was on Larry King last night with the Nine cast and Larry asked her what's next and she mentioned some project, but not Bond.
That late! This is too much, my life is flashing before my eyes and all I seem to be doing is waiting for the next Daniel Bond film.
LOL - HER part, Daniels still should start end of next year. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

The name Daniel did cross her lips on Regis and Kelly, but it wasn't our Daniel. It was Danile Day Lewis.
I guess we just watch our DVD's and hope for some photos somewhere'
Could be a dry spell.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

What I hate is other actor's have 5-10 films in development but he doesn't have any thing but Dream House .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:What I hate is other actor's have 5-10 films in development but he doesn't have any thing but Dream House .
well he's a bit picky, isn't he? :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Laredo wrote:What I hate is other actor's have 5-10 films in development but he doesn't have any thing but Dream House .
well he's a bit picky, isn't he? :wink:
We have heard rumors about a couple of projects, but IF for example ASR London happens in summer and Bond starts end of the year, there might be space for 1 more - then 2011 will be all Bond and Tin Tin promotion is on the plate, too. I think, if he is smart, he will stop that back to back shooting, he has done in the recent years.

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Layer Cake is on tonight at 10pm on Watch, for those of us with cable in the UK. I think that is is also repeated tomorrow evening on the same channel.
It's just started. Do I or don't I watch it? Could do with an early night :roll:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

louise

Post by louise »

Yes I am going to watch it hubby is out so lying in bed with big tv on. Daniel and lots of chocolate HEAVEN :D
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

louise wrote:Yes I am going to watch it hubby is out so lying in bed with big tv on. Daniel and lots of chocolate HEAVEN :D
Sounds perfect!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Judi was on CRAIG FERGUSON last night and got all giggley talking about you know who , said he was a nice piece of news ( something like that ??) and was great to work with funny , handsome ... I think she would do a sequel to THE MOTHER if she could ...she was crushing on our Dan and Fergie was saying nice things about him too ( how he was a good and well built sexy Bond , you know how he gets ...raise his eyebrows like he is attracted to DC... ) and then they talked about Connery . She was adorable .I'd lke to see her like this on a movie .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:She was adorable .I'd lke to see her like this on a movie .
Haven't seen her at Ferguson, but have you seen "Mrs Henderson Presents"?
She was great, I loved the movie!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Yeah , I have . She mentioned Macbeth on Fergison so I'll get it from the library . Too bad its not online on his website , only shows skits not interviews .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:Yeah , I have . She mentioned Macbeth on Fergison so I'll get it from the library . Too bad its not online on his website , only shows skits not interviews .
if you are talking about Judi at Ferguson, it's on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hc5FWbJ ... r_embedded

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thats good , it wasn't when I checked yesturday .