TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Damn! I wish I was in the States! Why don't we Europeans get a GC week too? :evil:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Daniel on Entertainment Tonight
This week is "The Golden Compass Week" on the U.S. syndicated TV show Entertainment Tonight. ET just announced that it will go behind-the-scenes with Daniel tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 20). Check your local listings for air times.

You lucky US girls - a GC WEEK!!! :D
Must I suffer Entertainment Tonight for a mere glimps. :shock:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
This week is "The Golden Compass Week" on the U.S. syndicated TV show Entertainment Tonight. ET just announced that it will go behind-the-scenes with Daniel tomorrow (Tuesday, Nov. 20). Check your local listings for air times.

Is that a serious question? :evil: You guys are up there for all of us. That´s a huge responsibility :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Is that a serious question? :evil: You guys are up there for all of us. That´s a huge responsibility :wink:
You've never seen Entertainment Tonight! Off to set my VCR.

I wonder where HappyAppy disappeared to. She's the one with the ability to capture TV for uploading later.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Must I suffer Entertainment Tonight for a mere glimps. :shock:
You've never seen Entertainment Tonight! Off to set my VCR.
So bad? :shock: You´ll get a real big group hug :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sigl

Post by sigl »

I totally agree with you, Elaine, but I'll be watching!!!! :D :D :D
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

You'll get all the mental support from everyone on this side of the Pond... Suffer little children and (hopefully) you will get a reward in the end! Let's hope it ends up in YouTube real fast!

Grip
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: I wonder where HappyAppy disappeared to. She's the one with the ability to capture TV for uploading later.
Taaaaa-daaaaaaaah!! I'm here. Life has been reallyinconvenient here the last 2 months (most recently, the harddrive on my laptop crapping out. $250 replacement, ugh..) and subsequently has cut into my posting time. I've managed to log some Lurk time though, keeping tabs on TV things. I'll have the ET clip ready to post in about an hour (8:30 EST)

I'm so psyched for GC! And some current Daniel interviews, wooohooo! I recently got a DVR, so I can grab all the goodies :lol:
http://shutupfilter.blogspot.com/

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

HappyAppy04 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I wonder where HappyAppy disappeared to. She's the one with the ability to capture TV for uploading later.
Taaaaa-daaaaaaaah!! I'm here. Life has been reallyinconvenient here the last 2 months (most recently, the harddrive on my laptop crapping out. $250 replacement, ugh..) and subsequently has cut into my posting time. I've managed to log some Lurk time though, keeping tabs on TV things. I'll have the ET clip ready to post in about an hour (8:30 EST)

I'm so psyched for GC! And some current Daniel interviews, wooohooo! I recently got a DVR, so I can grab all the goodies :lol:
welcome back HappyAppy04 ... and congs for buying a DVR 8) ...sure you will know how to use it very quickly
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

HappyAppy04 wrote:

Ask and you shall receive...
Sorry to hear of your inconveniences, but man I'm glad I don't have to watch all of ET to catch a glimpse. :lol:
Crazy!
sigl

Post by sigl »

I did watch it...it was a verrry short segment and was on early in the show, so I didn't have to watch the whole thing! I'm REALLY sick seeing Donnie and Marie and everything about 'Dancing with the Stars' so I was glad to turn it off after Daniel..

However, he did look fabulous and there were some new scenes from GC. Lovely...
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote: Sorry to hear of your inconveniences, but man I'm glad I don't have to watch all of ET to catch a glimpse. :lol:
Amen sistah!!! ET gives me a rash. I set the DVR and let it do the dirty work. All I had to do was fast forward to Daniel's part and forgot the rest...

Converting the video now for Youtube, I'll post a link here in a few

"What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." ~ Bob Dylan
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sigl wrote:I did watch it...it was a verrry short segment and was on early in the show, so I didn't have to watch the whole thing! I'm REALLY sick seeing Donnie and Marie and everything about 'Dancing with the Stars' so I was glad to turn it off after Daniel..

However, he did look fabulous and there were some new scenes from GC. Lovely...
Thanks Sigl, because that was my concern. I'll go rewind and give a look.
Crazy!
HappyAppy04

Post by HappyAppy04 »

Daniel on Entertainment Tonight 11/20/07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3_b23vl60

I loathe how ET will cover Kayne West, George Clooney and Marie Osmond in exhaustive detail, but give a new movie and one of it's lead actors only a minute-eight of its time.

*sigh*

Some tv shows are SO unenlightened :wink:

Has there been any talk of what daytime talk shows Daniel might appear on to promote Golden Compass? With the writer's strike going on, late-night TV is out but some daytimes like The View (god help me, I can't imagine Daniel doing that show, but...) and Ellen are going on as scheduled. I really want some current interviews, I'm dyin' here!! :shock:

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Could that clip have been any shorter. But thanks Happy for posting so quickly. I'm really disliking the new style of entertainment news being all gauky and gossip as well.

No news so far. Some members have google alerts and have been posting what comes, but nothing on the GC tour of the US.
Crazy!