TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Deb

Post by Deb »

DanFan2 wrote:The Biography Channel is finally airing its profile of Daniel, but it's on extremely early in the morning. I'm glad that I have a DVR and a VCR. ;) Here's the info:

Biography

“Daniel Craig”
Monday, December 24 @ 4 am ET

Rated: TVPG
Running Time: 60 Minutes
Genre: Documentary
Closed Captions: Yes

http://www.biography.com/listings/episo ... gid=258329

~ Wendy
Can't wait for this. It will surely be worth staying up for. What a lovely pressie Christmas morning :lol: :lol:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

DanFan2 wrote:The Biography Channel is finally airing its profile of Daniel, but it's on extremely early in the morning. I'm glad that I have a DVR and a VCR. ;) Here's the info:

Biography

“Daniel Craig”
Monday, December 24 @ 4 am ET

Rated: TVPG
Running Time: 60 Minutes
Genre: Documentary
Closed Captions: Yes

http://www.biography.com/listings/episo ... gid=258329

~ Wendy
Can someone that get's The Biography Channel tape it for those that don't? PLEASE!
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I promise to do that - Christmas Eve eh?
By then I should have a new DVD recorder for Christmas (a present to myself). Finally, on the Biography Channel! Whoooohoooo!

4 a.m. ET.....I guess around 9:00 p.m. my time?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sharmaine wrote:I promise to do that - Christmas Eve eh?
By then I should have a new DVD recorder for Christmas (a present to myself). Finally, on the Biography Channel! Whoooohoooo!

Don't leave it up to guess work my dear, please check your local listing. Many thanks!
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

So nice, thanks Sharmaine!!!! :D
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled Sharmaine, we're counting on you! And if I got Wendy right, she's going to record it too, aren't you Wendy? Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled Sharmaine, we're counting on you! And if I got Wendy right, she's going to record it too, aren't you Wendy? Image
Great!!! Just to make sure. :mrgreen: I am very curious about this program
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

So am I...
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I hope they repeat it on A&E sometime beause my basic cable doesn't carry the bio channel anymore . Darn it . Maybe someone will record it on dvd...Most of these are pretty kind towards their subjects . I was wondering if they did one on him because i saw a pic with the bio channel logo ages ago and I didn't see anything on their website about it .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

For our German members: there's a Making Of TGC this night at 3.25 AM on SAT1. I don't know if this is the same one that was aired last Sunday on Pro7, it has a different title but it might still be the same. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. There is a rerun on Sunday morning at 5.20. :wink:
Sophie

Post by Sophie »

My guess is around 1 a.m.
It's 3 hours less , that I'm sure because I have to call B.C. quite often and I have to wait until noon to make my calls ( to make sure there is someone at work, overthere):wink:
you wanna do WHAT to me?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cornell01 wrote:Though I wonder how much a biography it would be, because we all know DC has said for years that he won't discuss his private life.
Maybe as much a biography as the books of Sarah Mitchell and Daniel O'Brien :wink: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
cornell01 wrote:Though I wonder how much a biography it would be, because we all know DC has said for years that he won't discuss his private life.
Maybe as much a biography as the books of Sarah Mitchell and Daniel O'Brien :wink: :lol:
Lets hope not :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

We get that a lot on the West Coast....people back east always think that we are smoking grass and being lazy all the time.....well, partially true anyway.....the grass I mean. :D :wink:
It's 3 hours less , that I'm sure because I have to call B.C. quite often and I have to wait until noon to make my calls ( to make sure there is someone at work, overthere)
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sharmaine wrote:We get that a lot on the West Coast....people back east always think that we are smoking grass and being lazy all the time.....well, partially true anyway.....the grass I mean. :D :wink:
It's 3 hours less , that I'm sure because I have to call B.C. quite often and I have to wait until noon to make my calls ( to make sure there is someone at work, overthere)
check the timezone map in Q&A to be sure.
Crazy!