TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bettymiller

Post by bettymiller »

redluna wrote:German TV will air a short Golden-compass-special
9. december, POR7, 13.10-13.35
better short than nothing!
thanks redluna :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dakota had a 5 minute interview . She seems very sweet and wore her long hair down . She spoke of how she was nervous to meet Dan and Nic ( though I doubt if she has seen any of Dan's movies . She said how she made 400 pounds from the swear box for charity and how it should be 500 but Daniel Craig still owes 100 pounds . Ellen said he should pay 200 since it is late . Our prince charming is a welcher ( sp? ) .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:Dakota had a 5 minute interview . She seems very sweet and wore her long hair down . She spoke of how she was nervous to meet Dan and Nic ( though I doubt if she has seen any of Dan's movies . She said how she made 400 pounds from the swear box for charity and how it should be 500 but Daniel Craig still owes 100 pounds . Ellen said he should pay 200 since it is late . Our prince charming is a welcher ( sp? ) .
It was a short location for him - so 500 swearings is quite a rate :lol:
Ah - what the f***.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:German TV will air a short Golden-compass-special
9. december, PRO7, 13.10-13.35
That´s the one Anglo mentionned then. Thanks for the alert.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

GG ,
500 for the whole crew and he did a hundred of it . Still a lot for a short shoot .

Abigale Breslin was on The View and made a movie with Gerard Butler and Jodie Foster and made some money off of them at $2.00 a pop . Gerard would put in a $20 .00 for future cusses .
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I am shocked that Dakota and Abigail both swore on set, they are just kids! Wonder what their parents would say about that and Daniel is very bad at swearing, he would be a bad influence!

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Are you joking ? The swear box is because of the kids , so the adults WONT swear in front of them and be a bad influance on them . It is suppose to make it hurt money wise to the actor or crew member .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:GG ,
500 for the whole crew and he did a hundred of it . Still a lot for a short shoot .
My bad - that comes from reading over things too fast too often :evil:
But it tells me something about how I think of his capability to swear :twisted:

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh yeah I got it now - what a good idea for the swear box! I thought it was the kids who swore!! I got it mixed up! Daniel always swear so I am not surprised that he got to pay lots of money!

Thanks Laredo for clearing it up!

StarryDannyFan xx
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

You guys didn't read the last part , he welched on it ... he Hasn't paid his dues . Bad Danny !!! Cheating a kid out of her money ...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

laredo wrote:You guys didn't read the last part , he welched on it ... he Hasn't paid his dues . Bad Danny !!! Cheating a kid out of her money ...
Do YOU think its on purpose, Laredo? Rather forgetting Danny than bad Danny in my book. :wink: ...and didn´t he say, the box was ok for him?

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I sure he forgot but usually it is a pay as you cuss thing . He probably had so many he
couldn't keep up.
DanFan2

Post by DanFan2 »

The Biography Channel is finally airing its profile of Daniel, but it's on extremely early in the morning. I'm glad that I have a DVR and a VCR. ;) Here's the info:

Biography

“Daniel Craig”
Monday, December 24 @ 4 am ET

Rated: TVPG
Running Time: 60 Minutes
Genre: Documentary
Closed Captions: Yes

http://www.biography.com/listings/episo ... gid=258329

~ Wendy
Co-Administrator, The Daniel Craig Forum
Co-Owner, Dedicated to Daniel Fansite
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

DanFan2 wrote:The Biography Channel is finally airing its profile of Daniel, but it's on extremely early in the morning. I'm glad that I have a DVR and a VCR. ;) Here's the info:

Biography

“Daniel Craig”

~ Wendy
Thanks for keeping up - but 4 a.m.? Why would they do that? Is that a normal thing? One would think, they bring him on on best TV time :roll:

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

DanFan2 wrote:The Biography Channel is finally airing its profile of Daniel, but it's on extremely early in the morning. I'm glad that I have a DVR and a VCR. ;) Here's the info:

Biography

“Daniel Craig”

~ Wendy
Oh, wow! I can't wait! Though I wonder how much a biography it would be, because we all know DC has said for years that he won't discuss his private life.

The Biography Channel biography programs always contain clips of that person discussing aspects of his life. I can't imagine DC agreeing to that. Though I think I did read somewhere a while ago that DC gave permission to Biography Channel for an episode on him.

More likely, the episode will be about all his TV and film works. And, actually, that does sound really interesting; to hear him talk about his different roles. I hope it won't be just a rerun of the extras on the dvds or the different interviews that he's done about his movies. We've all seen those already.