TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks for the pictures, Daniel looks so hot. :D I don't know why but I find the picture of him resting his hands on those two tables makes me giggle. It's just an interesting pose.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Vynera wrote:Thanks for the pictures, Daniel looks so hot. :D I don't know why but I find the picture of him resting his hands on those two tables makes me giggle. It's just an interesting pose.
nera, your avi,
Vynera, your avi, oh my gosh we are all putting up new ones.
I love yours.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Vynera wrote:Thanks for the pictures, Daniel looks so hot. :D I don't know why but I find the picture of him resting his hands on those two tables makes me giggle. It's just an interesting pose.
nera, your avi,
Vynera, your avi, oh my gosh we are all putting up new ones.
I love yours.
Yes, Vy... I can imagine them like this in RL too.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thank you tboss and caramel :)
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

For those in the UK that have Sky TV, the Sky Indie channel will be showing GWTDT from next Thursday. At the moment the channel is showing a feature on the film including interviews with David Fincher and with Daniel. I just watched the interview with Daniel in HD and he was lovely. What a great start to the day! It will be shown again tomorrow from 8-8.30am.

Correction: The feature was on Sky Indie and the film will be shown on Sky Premiere from Friday 21 September for one week.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It's "Bond Week" all next week on ITV's day-time magazine programme This Morning.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Interbridge says Jimmy Fallon thurs but my dvr says fri so check both days.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Laredo wrote:Interbridge says Jimmy Fallon thurs but my dvr says fri so check both days.
Thanks Laredo. Maybe it's because he starts at 12:30am, which old make that Fri? Dont know but will be sure to find out. Thanks again.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

sf2la wrote:
Laredo wrote:Interbridge says Jimmy Fallon thurs but my dvr says fri so check both days.
Thanks Laredo. Maybe it's because he starts at 12:30am, which old make that Fri? Dont know but will be sure to find out. Thanks again.
It's not until 12:30 am? But I need my beauty sleep :( I'm crushed now. Maybe I'll just wait until the interview surfaces...
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think it is fri , tv guide site says fri . Fallon starts at 12:37 so technically it is fri on thurs but I its fri .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anderson Cooper has done a 50th Anniversary Bond piece for 60 Minutes, that will be aired on CBS this Sunday. The promo reported that Anderson spoke with DC and found him to be a 'cool guy' but did not say whether he appears in the piece or not.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, lets hope then for the best. Thanks :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-5 ... bsCarousel

I'd copy the transcript, but it runs for 5 pages.
Crazy!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Anderson Cooper has done a 50th Anniversary Bond piece for 60 Minutes, that will be aired on CBS this Sunday. The promo reported that Anderson spoke with DC and found him to be a 'cool guy' but did not say whether he appears in the piece or not.
60 Minutes ‏@60Minutes
@AndersonCooper: Daniel Craig plays bond like Fleming wrote him: dark, flawed, very human, & tortured -- literally #60Minutes

I saw this on TV. AC talked to Babs, MG and Daniel.
Focus was on the franchise.

Daniel was there for a few mins talking about his take on the franchise, worst case scenario of being typecast as Bond and that it wouldn't be such a bad thing, how it has changed his life etc.
Nothing we haven't heard before.

Babs said he was 'electric' or some such thing when describing Daniel's Bond.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Fallon repeat Mon .