TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel and I'll try to post what ever I can get. The opening is funny. Jimmel does a Bond spoof.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

advicky wrote:http://www.roveonline.com/

Daniel Craig will be on Rove Show next Sunday.
bump

any one able to grab this for non UK residents?
Crazy!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Don't know if this is the place to post it but MTV is showing a Making the movie - QOS tonight at 19 CET and again 10.30 tomorrow.
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I came across a 1/2 hour show on QOS on the tv guide channel . I imagine they will show it again . Their website has a lot ( over 20 ) vidieos on QOS .

Craig Ferguson did a funny bit on QOS ( still likes Sean better, might be on the web somewhere ) , showed DC in his trunks and said 'where does he keep his gadgets ?" wink wink .... a least he didn't show a pic Jessica Fletcher ( inside joke ) . Jason Stratham was on Leno talking about Transporter and he said he ran into DC while driving , DC was in his ( that car he has I forget ) and made fun of Jason's ( joking ) . Jason is VERY ingageing to watch , quite cute and he takes his shirt off more in his movies ...
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

They will repeat Jimmy Kimmel on the 28th of Nov .
Last edited by Laredo on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
plaka

Post by plaka »

The Mother Wednesday 19th November BBC1 @11.35pm.
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

Just noticed that Sam Taylor Wood is on the South Bank show tonight channel 3. You never know Daniel may appear in it or be referred to. So watch out girls.

Cheers Christine
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

TV Guide channel here in the US is running an hour long show about the London QoS premiere. Some nice quick interviews with Daniel, et al. Gemma really needs a lesson in professionalism, everytime she opens her mouth she get verbal diarrhea of the most unattractive kind (IMHO).

Also digs deeper into the film and other Bond stuff.

I suspect it might get repeated.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Hello , look above you I wrote the same thing only I only saw a half hour version and they ARE repeating it .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

laredo wrote:Hello , look above you I wrote the same thing only I only saw a half hour version and they ARE repeating it .
Duh, sorry. Yes I only saw a half hour too. Not a channel I usually watch!
muireann

Post by muireann »

laredo wrote:I came across a 1/2 hour show on QOS on the tv guide channel . I imagine they will show it again . Their website has a lot ( over 20 ) vidieos on QOS .

Craig Ferguson did a funny bit on QOS ( still likes Sean better, might be on the web somewhere ) , showed DC in his trunks and said 'where does he keep his gadgets ?" wink wink .... a least he didn't show a pic Jessica Fletcher ( inside joke ) . Jason Stratham was on Leno talking about Transporter and he said he ran into DC while driving , DC was in his ( that car he has I forget ) and made fun of Jason's ( joking ) . Jason is VERY ingageing to watch , quite cute and he takes his shirt off more in his movies ...
Oh, yes I love him!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Want to see that Leno interview!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Jason is growing on me , he is a low rent Bond , liked The Bank Job too.

BB
I think I saw a hour version today ... I keep missing the first 5 min with mostly DC . They don't schedule it like they do some shows on tv guide. I only came across it when I was flipping channels .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

laredo wrote:Jason is growing on me , he is a low rent Bond , liked The Bank Job too.

BB. I think I saw a hour version today ... I keep missing the first 5 min with mostly DC . They don't schedule it like they do some shows on tv guide. I only came across it when I was flipping channels
Same here, some bits are interesting, DC on the red carpet was so relaxed. It was worth it just for his references to the princes as "boys", and his immediate correction "ahem, princes".
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

DC was a triple mention on the entertainmen shows . ET said he was a oscar contender for Defience . The Insider talked to him and Olga , nothing new but I don't recall his eyes EVER looking that blue in a interview ...he should have a license for those . Extra had a guy there go through Bond training , fighting , driving etc ....with a few clips .
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
advicky wrote:http://www.roveonline.com/

Daniel Craig will be on Rove Show next Sunday.
bump

any one able to grab this for non UK residents?
Elaine, I never know what I know until I know it :lol: :lol:

I did find it, if it's not posted anywhere else here it is. Also I made some commetary on the video thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XWVdelp ... re=related

Rove
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig