TV Alerts!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sundance

Post by sundance »

^I just realised the above film is the US version and Daniel stars in the UK TV version!
So no Daniel tonight :(
PAMELA BRAMMER

TV Alerts

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Daniel on GMTV in the UK on Wednesday 7th January

Pam x :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Dunda
Administrator

Re: TV Alerts

Post by Dunda »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Daniel on GMTV in the UK on Wednesday 7th January

girls in UK, get your recorder ready! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:

I guess the holiday is over and back to the grindstone he goes!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

sundance wrote:Tonight on ITV3 here in the UK will be shown 'Moll Flanders'.
I haven't seen the film,yet so I'm kinda excited :)

Moll Flanders
ITV 3

A free-spirited orphan turns to prostitution as a way of making ends meet, until an artist helps the impoverished girl claw her way out of the gutter. Period drama based on the Daniel Defoe novel, starring Robin Wright Penn, Morgan Freeman and Stockard Channing. Including Entertainment News Update Directed by: Pen Densham. (12) (1996) SUB
Film/General Movie/Drama
Today on ITV 3 from 10:10pm to 12:35am

This is'nt DC's Moll Flanders . His is THE FORTUNES AND MISFORTUNES OF MOLL FLANDERS with Alex Kingston ( from ER ) It was from PBS .
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

GMTV??? Oh gotta set the box.........never watch morning TV so I'll record and look later on........
plaka

Post by plaka »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

I guess the holiday is over and back to the grindstone he goes!
Thank you Pam. Will watch :D :D unable to record though :(
plaka

Post by plaka »

Not TV but radio. Pretty sure you can listen over the internet. I will keep on checking back for exact date :D :D

http://www.heartlondon.co.uk/Article.asp?id=1024692

Coming up on Heart BreakfastWe've had some amazing guests on Heart Breakfast from George Clooney to Ant and Dec. And you can listen back to all of the interviews by visiting the Heart Breakfast Meets page here.

And the fun isn't about to stop. In the next few weeks we've got a whole host of celeb guests coming in to the Heart Breakfast studio. Take a look below to find out who is in and when.

Actor Will Smith
The gorgeous Scarlett Johansson
English rose Kate Winslet
Spice Girl Mel B
Mr Bond himself, Daniel Craig

Don't miss out, make sure you tune in!
plaka

Post by plaka »

plaka wrote:Not TV but radio. Pretty sure you can listen over the internet. I will keep on checking back for exact date :D :D

Coming up on Heart BreakfastWe've had some amazing guests on Heart Breakfast from George Clooney to Ant and Dec. And you can listen back to all of the interviews by visiting the Heart Breakfast Meets page here.

And the fun isn't about to stop. In the next few weeks we've got a whole host of celeb guests coming in to the Heart Breakfast studio. Take a look below to find out who is in and when.

Actor Will Smith
Spice Girl Mel B

DC is on the Heart Breakfast show between 6am and 9am UK time on wednesday 07.01.09. :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bump :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

plaka wrote:
plaka wrote:Not TV but radio. Pretty sure you can listen over the internet. I will keep on checking back for exact date :D :D

Actor Will Smith
Spice Girl Mel B

DC is on the Heart Breakfast show between 6am and 9am UK time on wednesday 07.01.09. :D :D
Thank you for the information. I was able to hear the last 2 minutes. Will we be able to hear it again? Or I hope someone will make the whole interview available to download. How long was he on?
poppy

Post by poppy »

thanks for the heads up about this. managed to catch it this morning but it was only a few mins and the presenter is so annoying that most of the interview was her gushing....

he was all made up and wearing i think a shirt tie and cardi but i might have to have another look to be sure...

having watched only a few interviews it strikes me that he seems to be not as relaxed in uk interviews as he seems to be in other countries.
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
amanda7609daniel68

Post by amanda7609daniel68 »

Lorraine Kelly was gushing like a fountain.......not a very professional interview I have to say but I don't think GMTV really want anything too heavy for that time of the morning
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

For the french people : don't forget Le Grand Journal on Canal+ at 19h10 (?) I don't know if Daniel will be on the first part or the second...
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

plaka wrote:

Actor Will Smith
Spice Girl Mel B

Is anyone able to get the HeartLondon website to play back the DC interview on the Heart Breakfast show yesterday? I keep getting another interview from early December, and not DC's. What am I doing wrong?