New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:Yes, we truly are nuts. I think I am deleting my dignity along with my cookies. :lol: :lol: 8) But I will continue to vote until hubby gets home from work. :D
Lucky you (with a hubby out :twisted: ) Mine is sitting next to me, giving me more than one curious look :? , just wondering what's the reason for this "rhythmic" type and click :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Deb

Post by Deb »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:Yes, we truly are nuts. I think I am deleting my dignity along with my cookies. :lol: :lol: 8) But I will continue to vote until hubby gets home from work. :D
Lucky you (with a hubby out :twisted: ) Mine is sitting next to me, giving me more than one curious look :? , just wondering what's the reason for this "rhythmic" type and click :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Mine is downstairs watching TV. When I go down I'll probably get a lecture about the amount of time I'm spending here tonight so in order to avoid said lecture I'll stay here another while :lol:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mostattractiveman/

Keep on voting, ladies! :mrgreen: I go to bed now, the next shift can take over! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

2241 to 2034 :D Lovely, but no sure bet yet. So lets keep the end up.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Loosing ground again - only 130 ahead.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Loosing ground again - only 130 ahead.
I'm voting, I'm voting. But he's in peculiar company - Will Smith?
Lu

Post by Lu »

Grrr...why can't these Josh Holloway b*tches get a life?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

louise

Post by louise »

yea i am voting voting voting I am begining to feel quite neurotic and stressed going to go and watch something soothing with daniel in it. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:Grrr...why can't these Josh Holloway b*tches get a life?????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah - like going out and getting pissed, so they have a huge hang-over tomorrow and will not be in the mood to vote. :twisted:

Here is some nice finger food to keep us going

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Refreshments for the tireless voters. :lol: There are more where these came from!

Crazy!
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

2500 to 2308 :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:2500 to 2308 :twisted:
Wow - that was fast - the food and bev works :lol:

louise

Post by louise »

Wow yumee I feel totally rejuvinated ready and poised to vote again and again and again into infinity :D :D :D

Lu

Post by Lu »

Louise, was it you over there voting with me? i love when someone else is voting at the same time as me, it makes the numbers go up faster.

I am going to vote until my hair appointment at 4:30 :D

Am I the only one though, who looks at the pictures, and the Josh H. one says to me I am going to win this, b*tch! and the picture of Daniel looks like he is saying, Come on, get a life. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Deb

Post by Deb »

2672 to 2451

we're pulling ahead slowly...
Who is Josh Holloway anyway and what sort of people would be voting for him? :shock: