New missions

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Interesting little voting poll.............

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/celeb ... =resultado
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

So cute :D :D :D! I hope all the people who voted for them, including me, will be right :D
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Aww it would be so sweet if they did. Not that we will ever know!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Vesper Lynd 007

Sazza wrote:Aww it would be so sweet if they did. Not that we will ever know!
Maybe we will. I could imagine that they might keep it secret and in some time they will tell us they have married a long time ago.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW, they are on first. :shock:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

After all this time, you really think they are dead set on marriage? They are so emotionally and administratively bonded I can hardly imagine what else marriage will provide...and don't forget Dan has been there before. If they do, I doubt we will hear of it, publicly.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

If not yet by law, Daniel and Sats are already married practically.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:After all this time, you really think they are dead set on marriage? They are so emotionally and administratively bonded I can hardly imagine what else marriage will provide...and don't forget Dan has been there before. If they do, I doubt we will hear of it, publicly.
Yup, maybe he/they are afraid, it might spoil it for them.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:After all this time, you really think they are dead set on marriage? They are so emotionally and administratively bonded I can hardly imagine what else marriage will provide...and don't forget Dan has been there before. If they do, I doubt we will hear of it, publicly.
There are many things that could be signs for a marriage. They are so deeply in love and the time is right. He had a lot of free time during the last weeks/months, so that it might be possible. He even said, he wants to have more time with his family and friends, so why shouldn't he have married? Even if there isn't a "real" marriage, their relationship is stronger than some marriages are. Now only a baby is left, but maybe this "problem" will be solved soon :lol:.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
There are many things that could be signs for a marriage. They are so deeply in love and the time is right. He had a lot of free time during the last weeks/months, so that it might be possible. He even said, he wants to have more time with his family and friends, so why shouldn't he have married? Even if there isn't a "real" marriage, their relationship is stronger than some marriages are. Now only a baby is left, but maybe this "problem" will be solved soon :lol:.
I don't wish them not to marry and yes they may have done so already or plan to do so. We will not be the first to know, or may never know. Yes absolutely, they have a "marriage" going already...and marriage is not a pre-requisite for a baby, not is a baby necessarily the next step for a couple.
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yup, maybe he/they are afraid, it might spoil it for them.
I don't wish them not to marry and yes they may have done so already or plan to do so. We will not be the first to know, or may never know. Yes absolutely, they have a "marriage" going already...and marriage is not a pre-requisite for a baby, not is a baby necessarily the next step for a couple.
I don't think it's necessary, but I think it would be a fantastic gift for them, because I think both have the wish to become parents. Of course marriage and baby haven't to go together, but it's a great completion.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Whoever is voting here (and I don´t think its us or is it?) is doing a good job. Wonder what he thinks of it, in case he falls over it. Probably in the line of "This is none of your f***ing business" :lol: and right he is.

Lets not forget about this, which is so nicely shown in Manias siggi - you can just repeat it all over with no problems.
http://www.spike.com/event/guyschoice/p ... gory/31585

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Interesting little voting poll.............

Still going on...

as is this

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:Interesting little voting poll.............

Still going on...

as is this
I think this one are crazy :roll:. Especially the second one. I don't know lots of people there, but it's fun to vote just for fun :lol:.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

New poll : Who is the Most Handsome Man in the World?

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/style/ ... world.html