News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:As an FYI, next month's Playboy issue has its main interview with Daniel Craig. For those unfamiliar, their main interview is extremely in-depth and several pages long.
And naked. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

ad78472 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:As an FYI, next month's Playboy issue has its main interview with Daniel Craig. For those unfamiliar, their main interview is extremely in-depth and several pages long.

I'm afraid no nacked Daniel!

(maybe Playgirl can give it a go :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

laredo wrote:Oh great now I have to get a Playboy ... how embbaressing .
that is exactly what I was just thinking. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
And I know my husband won't buy it on my behalf either. 8)
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
ad78472 wrote:

I'm afraid no nacked Daniel!

(maybe Playgirl can give it a go :twisted: )
He already is kind enough to give us plenty of nakedness in movies. :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Oh the things we do for our DC obsession :oops: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:For those unfamiliar, their main interview is extremely in-depth and several pages long.

And all men are only buying it because of these in-depth interviews, I know! :twisted: :twisted:
And they really don't care about the tits, right! :twisted: :twisted:

To be honest, I'm much more embarrassed when I buy those bloody tabloids like "Bild" (german SUN) :twisted: :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

...Some inner voice was telling me to come onto DtD.Com today. Someone was obviously trying to tell me something as I've just seen the pics of Danny looking the worse for wear. :( Now he's got me worried. How on earth did he manage to do that and why won't he elaborate when someone asks??? :? I know he's a private man but, for Gods sake, doesn't he realise that there are many people out here who genuinely care for his wellbeing and are not just being nosey??? :shock: :roll: (I even feel a bit tear-y now but that might be partly due to me having my 'Time Of The Month'.) He's looking a bit skinny and underfed too. Is Sats looking after him properly?? He just doesn't look his usual self and I really really hope he's OK soon. He's going to need all his energy to deal with the onslaught of premieres and press junkets for QOS which are not far off now...

Re Playboy interview... I hope I can buy a copy in the UK or some kind soul can scan the article on here. I've often thought that I would love to read a comprehensive interview with him where he talks about all the movies he's made, past and present, not just Bond.

Women with higher testosterone levels fancy DC??? That's interesting. I was always told it was my oestrogen levels that were higher than average!! :roll:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Shaken but not stirred - Daniel Craig displays his injured hand
Actor News - 17-09-08

As secret agent James Bond he survives constant assaults on his life. But in reality actor Daniel Craig appears to be a little bit more susceptible to injury.

You'll find the rest of the article here:

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?ite ... mi6&s=news
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

NextBondGirl wrote:..He's looking a bit skinny and underfed too. Is Sats looking after him properly?? He just doesn't look his usual self and I really really hope he's OK soon. He's going to need all his energy to deal with the onslaught of premieres an
By the way I see it, he was photographede from an above ankle, where he looks indeed skinny, but in the "normal" pice, he does look normal weighted.
Just injured and pissed. Don´t worry.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:..He's looking a bit skinny and underfed too. Is Sats looking after him properly?? He just doesn't look his usual self and I really really hope he's OK soon. He's going to need all his energy to deal with the onslaught of premieres an
By the way I see it, he was photographede from an above ankle, where he looks indeed skinny, but in the "normal" pice, he does look normal weighted.

He probably resents the attention too. I suspect he wishes the photographers would f*** off and leave him alone. My interpretation of another element to his personality is that he doesn't like to be fussed over... at least not by people he doesn't know. I JUST WANNA TAKE CARE OF HIM AND KISS HIM BETTER!! Don't we all????
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

NextBondGirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

He probably resents the attention too. I suspect he wishes the photographers would f*** off and leave him alone. My interpretation of another element to his personality is that he doesn't like to be fussed over... at least not by people he doesn't know. I JUST WANNA TAKE CARE OF HIM AND KISS HIM BETTER!! Don't we all????
Nice positive post NBG, we needed it!
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Playboy... :( Maybe my brother-in-law will buy it for me... :shock:

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Girls what's your problem with buying Playboy? :twisted: :twisted:

GG, the german or the US playboy??

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Girls what's your problem with buying Playboy? :twisted: :twisted:

GG, the german or the US playboy??
the guy who posted it, had as location:

From the initials it can only be Wisconsin - when in the US that is. But I think it is.
So, its coming out next months. Maybe have an eye or two :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

from Playboy.com, looks like the October edition. I'll go check.

http://www.playboy.com/magazine/2008/ne ... tober.html
Crazy!