News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

And even bigger :

:D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thelma wrote:And even bigger :

Wonderfull :D Thanks all. Obviously having a good time. Wonder, if he bought something. Big fat cigar AND a glass :lol: Looks like cognac glass to me. Guess it really is his off time - enjoying all he didn´t allow himself :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Thelma wrote:slightly bigger here : http://korrespondent.net/showbiz/818935

so great to finally have a new pic!

Thanks for the info and link livetwice and dunda!
translated:

Before the opening of the exhibition in Kiev Demiena Hurst, in PinchukArtCentre was Opening Day, which visited the British actor Daniel Craig, known to spectators on the role of James Bond.

Like to know more about modern art also came to the ex-Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma and his wife, his daughter Elena Franchuk and son-in-law, Viktor Pinchuk, the founder of the center, people's deputy and a boxer Vitali Klitschko, Dmitri Tabachnik, Vitaly Zhuravsky, gymnast Anna Bessonova, and others. From 25 April to 20 September 2009 in PinchukArtCentre exhibition will be held Demiena Hirst's Requiem, which includes about 100 works of art the artist.
Crazy!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Thank you all for the news and the new photo!

According to Wikipedia, Damien Hirst is a British artist who is represented by Jay Joplin, ex-husband of Sam Taylor-Wood. Is that DC's connection to artist Hirst and the reason he went to this exhibit in the Ukraine?

Through Sam Taylor-Wood, DC and SM are members of the modern art world in Britain? DC has said that he'd like to own art, but Damien Hirst's work is kind of out there.
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

cornell01 wrote: Is that DC's connection to artist Hirst and the reason he went to this exhibit in the Ukraine?
I wonder exactly the same...your explanation sounds good to me.
I'm glad that Dunda and Thelma find a pic ..

Seems he's relaxing and Sats's smile speacks for herself.. :)
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:
Thelma wrote:And even bigger :

Wonderfull :D Thanks all. Obviously having a good time. Wonder, if he bought something. Big fat cigar AND a glass :lol: Looks like cognac glass to me. Guess it really is his off time - enjoying all he didn´t allow himself :D
thank you for the new photo! I can't see the cognac glass-is he holding it with the cigar? I have stinky computer. ooo, stinky cigar!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote: Wonderfull :D Thanks all. Obviously having a good time. Wonder, if he bought something. Big fat cigar AND a glass :lol: Looks like cognac glass to me. Guess it really is his off time - enjoying all he didn´t allow himself :D
Cognac glass. If it does have cognac in it, does that mean he has fallen off the wagon after telling Jay Leno he has "given up (drinking) for the New Year"?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Wonderfull :D Thanks all. Obviously having a good time. Wonder, if he bought something. Big fat cigar AND a glass :lol: Looks like cognac glass to me. Guess it really is his off time - enjoying all he didn´t allow himself :D
Cognac glass. If it does have cognac in it, does that mean he has fallen off the wagon after telling Jay Leno he has "given up (drinking) for the New Year"?
I never believed it would last all that long :lol: Probably just something we do too - after having the worst headache, we swear, we will never drink again.

Its not a beer glass IMO - and whatever it contained, its gone...:lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi there :D

Wow!!! Love the photo of Daniel and his big round cigar!!! Is he trying to tell us something about himself??? :lol: :wink: No wonder Satsuki looks so happy in the photo. Sats knows who she's going home with and what her man has got!!! She looks really natural laughing and really lovely!!!

Daniels pretty clever with his hand: holding a glass and a cigar !!! :wink: I just love Daniel in a suit, even if the jacket is riding up a wee bit. I'm to presume that's because of the way our Dan is standing and not because the jacket is too tight for him!!! :D

The Damien Hirst exhibition featured on the news here but unfortunately no pictures of our Daniel!! But at least now I have one on here to make up for the lack of broadcasting proper news i.e. DANIEL CRAIG was at Damien Hirst's exhibition - that's news, if you ask me!!! :lol:

Is NZ Director Peter Jackson part of the Tin Tin film. Haven't yet read the thread and will get to it soon!

Suexxx
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

This exhibition was held ina building near our moderator at ukoz forum, Bet. If she only knew Dan would be there :cry: She actually saw his car passing her house by... Sad to know he was THAT close and not be able to get to him. Poor Bet :(
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Sue wrote:Hi there :D

Wow!!! Love the photo of Daniel and his big round cigar!!! Is he trying to tell us something about himself??? :lol: :wink: No wonder Satsuki looks so happy in the photo. Sats knows who she's going home with and what her man has got!!! She looks really natural laughing and really lovely!!!

Daniels pretty clever with his hand: holding a glass and a cigar !!! :wink: I just love Daniel in a suit, even if the jacket is riding up a wee bit. I'm to presume that's because of the way our Dan is standing and not because the jacket is too tight for him!!! :D

The Damien Hirst exhibition featured on the news here but unfortunately no pictures of our Daniel!! But at least now I have one on here to make up for the lack of broadcasting proper news i.e. DANIEL CRAIG was at Damien Hirst's exhibition - that's news, if you ask me!!! :lol:

Is NZ Director Peter Jackson part of the Tin Tin film. Haven't yet read the thread and will get to it soon!

Suexxx
Hi Sue! yes, I was thinking the same thing---you have to go to the naughty corner!!! all i saw was the cigar at my silly computer-no glass-so i am thankful (kind of) for the blow up of the glass. I would so love a nice "pull" off his cigar...... nc here I come! yee haw.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Guinness wrote:I would so love a nice "pull" off his cigar...... nc here I come! yee haw.
What's about a new nick for you, MONICA ?? :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Dunda wrote:
Guinness wrote:I would so love a nice "pull" off his cigar...... nc here I come! yee haw.
I don't understand-oh! crap! That took me a full minute! I was thinking that and damn, she ruined that for all us women (who are thinking it and afraid to say it!!!)
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I see his hair is still cropped short. It's taking a long time to grow out. Maybe he likes it that short.
Remember last March 2007, he had it almost shaved off. It was still very short in May at Cannes, and then during June when he filmed FoaF.
Maybe he grows it out only for a role?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
:lol: This certainly looks, like Sats is in for a lot of love these days - with a well rested man and all the free time, you could possibly ask for Image