News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

True -- and still no news on whether she and Ben Cooke are still together, unless he is doing stunts in Clash of the Titans, his being in Tenerife the same time as Gemma is worth noting!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

bumblebee wrote:True -- and still no news on whether she and Ben Cooke are still together, unless he is doing stunts in Clash of the Titans, his being in Tenerife the same time as Gemma is worth noting!
Right I tried to find out, but there isn't really a sign. Her fanpage says the relationship is just a rumour. The only interesting thing I found out , is that Gemma and Daniel have the same agent, Sally.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:True -- and still no news on whether she and Ben Cooke are still together, unless he is doing stunts in Clash of the Titans, his being in Tenerife the same time as Gemma is worth noting!
Right I tried to find out, but there isn't really a sign. Her fanpage says the relationship is just a rumour. The only interesting thing I found out , is that Gemma and Daniel have the same agent, Sally.
Yes, Sally Innes Long.
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

calypso wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Yes, Sally Innes Long.
Yeah, but it's Long-Innes :wink:. I looked it up on Gemma's page and also know it from older researches about Daniel :wink:.
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: Right I tried to find out, but there isn't really a sign. Her fanpage says the relationship is just a rumour. The only interesting thing I found out , is that Gemma and Daniel have the same agent, Sally.
Yes, Sally Innes Long.
Yeah, but it's Long-Innes :wink:. I looked it up on Gemma's page and also know it from older researches about Daniel :wink:.
What a clever girl you are! :wink:
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Does anyone know about the results of Taurus stunt awards on May 16???

Only found this article

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/58085/140 ... produktion

Im not that good in german but understood that 1 of the winners is QOS
Probably they gave the award to Ben for Sienna sequence!?????
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Elvenstar wrote:Does anyone know about the results of Taurus stunt awards on May 16???

Only found this article

http://www.presseportal.de/pm/58085/140 ... produktion

Im not that good in german but understood that 1 of the winners is QOS
Probably they gave the award to Ben for Sienna sequence!?????
Sorry. But it´s not Ben for QoS. It´s for an german-TV series, named "Cobra 11". The film is an pilot, namend "Auf eigene Faust".
Read everything before you jump to a conclusion, sweety! :mrgreen:
Last sentence of the article: "Weitere World Stunt Awards gingen unter anderem an: "Dark Knight", "Quantum of Solace" und "Iron Man"" ;) But it's not mentioned who gets it exactly and why...
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Wrote a letter to the author of that article about Taurus asking whether he knew other winners but got that reply.

Hi Mary,

unfortunately I don't have the list - I only got the information that went into the article from my colleagues that were at the ceremony - and that was when they were full of adrenaline about winning the award themselves. So I'm not to sure what is right or wrong now.

I think we'll have to wait for the www.worldstuntawards.com website to be online again for the correct news.

Sorry for that,

Elke
:(
adas

Post by adas »

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He looks bored.
mermayd

Post by mermayd »

Cyanaurora wrote:He looks bored.
He does! Is there a thread in photos for "Bored DC". There would be quite a few pics to post.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He is such a darling, the Sir Roger :wink:

60-Second Interview With Sir Roger Moore

Former James Bond star discusses UNICEF, Daniel Craig and more

Written by Devin Zydel on 20 May, 2009

Sir Roger Moore sat down with Metro for a 60-second interview to discuss his work with UNICEF, his life with James Bond and more.
Roger Moore is James Bond

Roger Moore is James Bond

At 81 years old, Sir Roger is the oldest of the actors who have portrayed 007 on the big screen. When asked about this, he replied: ‘I try not to think about it too much, otherwise it may stop me doing what I want to do. I�ll stop stretching to reach things or I won�t run down the stairs because I may trip.’

‘[I don’t like] my appetite and my waistline. I can’t do as much exercise as I used to and I still like to eat so I have to go through periodic days of not eating too much. It’s a huge bore.’

Metro: You were once quoted as saying: ‘I enjoy being a highly overpaid actor.’
Sir Roger: Of course I do, I would be a bloody fool if I didn’t.

When asked about his tireless work with UNICEF throughout the world, Sir Roger mentioned that it taught him that ‘many people have absolutely nothing and they have no hope. I remember my first field trip in the early 1990s; we were on our way back from Central America and we had a three-hour wait at Dallas Airport. Unicef had arranged a press conference so I could speak about what I had seen in Guatemala. A man in the audience spoke up and said [puts on Texan twang]: “Mr Moore, you talk about the poor, well, we have got poor in our country right here.” And I said to him: “Quite frankly, you can kiss my ass. The poorest man in America is a multimillionaire compared to a poor man in the developing world.”’

Metro: Could your Bond beat [Daniel Craig’s] Bond in a fight?
Sir Roger: Good God, no. I am even cowardly in real life.

To be expected, the topic of James Bond came up once or twice and Sir Roger only had praise for Daniel Craig, the current 00. ‘He is a terrific actor and a terrific Bond,’ he said. ‘I couldn’t believe the amount of grief he was getting before he even took the role. He’s a bloody good actor and a good-looking guy. He’s pretty tough.’

As for what annoys him about Bond, Sir Roger said: ‘He’s not the most believable spy, is he? I still struggle to understand how James Bond can be a spy when he is recognised by everyone everywhere in the world. I mean, everybody knows he wants a Martini shaken not stirred. And that invisible car Pierce Brosnan had was a bit far-fetched.’

His favourite Bond girl?

‘I have her now.’
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Germangirl wrote:He is such a darling, the Sir Roger :wink:
Yes, he is :wink: :D! He hasn't lost any of his charme and even of his attraction.