News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Hi bubita - glad to hear that you and your family are safe :D . Sounds like a scary time for you all.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bubita, I am so glad you and your family are safe., how old are the children? they must of been sacred out of their minds.
I heard it shook for almost 2 minutes.
Thank god you are safe and your home is OK too.
Please stay in touch.
T-boss xx
bubita

Post by bubita »

Hillary Clinton is suppose to arrive today.
I was on Vacacion las month in Pelluhue, one of the nearshore villages that desappeared in the tsunami, I saw images on TV and I couldn´t recognize anything except the mainstreet. It is sad for me because we use to go there to a house that my aunt owns.
we´re still waiting for news from our relatives.
bear hugs and by the way Happy Birthday Daniel.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Hey,bubita!I'm glad to hear that you and your family are OK! :) Earthquakes are really awful and scary. :(
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm glad you're OK {Bubita}... I can't imagine what it must be like to be in an earthquake... V scary, I'm sure... :shock:

YEAH... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to that bloke... What's his name?? Oh yeah, Daniel Craig!!! :D :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.altfg.com/blog/awards/bradle ... gn=twitter

The Bounty Hunter’s Gerard Butler, The Hangover and The A-Team’s Bradley Cooper, A Single Man’s Tom Ford, Brokeback Mountain, Brothers, and Lovers and Other Drugs‘ Jake Gyllenhaal, Star Trek’s Chris Pine, Henry’s Crime and The Day the Earth Stood Still’s Keanu Reeves, The Proposal, Buried and Green Lantern’s Ryan Reynolds, and The Debt and Avatar’s Sam Worthington (above) will be presenters at the 2010 Academy Awards ceremony.

Butler, Cooper, Ford, Pine, Reynolds and Worthington will be making their debut appearance on the Oscar show. This will be Gyllenhaal’s third appearance and Reeves’ fifth.

The 2010 Academy Awards ceremony will take place on Sunday, March 7 at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. In the United States, it’ll be televised live by ABC.

I dont think daniel will go unless he presenter plus i think he too busy filming.
next year.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree - there won´t be any Daniel this year - but next year for sure with so many films coming out. :D I am almost sure, he is relieved, because he always seemed to be nervous as hell and gets out of there as soon as possible. :lol:
Good thing is - I won´t feel the need to get up at night :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Most likely crap, but who kows...

Nadz95 says:
March 4, 2010 at 1:51 am

http://www.newcelebritweets.com/daniel-craig.html
No, he doesn’t. It is not clear whether he dies, though a sequel book to Layer Cake involving Daniel Craig (XXXX) is currently being written and it is rumored that it will be made into a sequel film, so it is assumed that Daniel Craig (XXXX) survives.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Remember Samantha Morton (Enduring Love) is up for a Indie Spirit Award today for her role in The Messenger

http://spiritawards.com/nomination/samantha-morton

and of course Tom Fords film is up for a few
http://spiritawards.com/nominees#Best Feature

Live stream!
ImageImage
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:Most likely crap, but who kows...

Nadz95 says:

No, he doesn’t. It is not clear whether he dies, though a sequel book to Layer Cake involving Daniel Craig (XXXX) is currently being written and it is rumored that it will be made into a sequel film, so it is assumed that Daniel Craig (XXXX) survives.
Hhmmm, I would like Daniel having back as XXXX. I had read the first org. Connolly-book and in the book XXXX survives and and lives in the Caribbean with a parrot now.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Most likely crap, but who kows...

Nadz95 says:

Hhmmm, I would like Daniel having back as XXXX. I had read the first org. Connolly-book and in the book XXXX survives and and lives in the Caribbean with a parrot now.
I agree... It would be nice to see Mr X back again since I don't think he was an inherently bad person and didn't deserve what happened to him. But what could he be doing with his life now? Would he have got out of the drugs business and be back on the straight and narrow?? :? :wink: I love the film but it is one of Daniels films I watch the least - I tend to only get it out on "special occasions". Basically, because I enjoy it far too much!! :wink: :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote: I had read the first org. Connolly-book and in the book XXXX survives and and lives in the Caribbean with a parrot now.

hmmmmm, as I doubt that they will start a Bond movie with Bond sitting for a hour at a beach and drinking some Martinis I tend to think Daniel got his way in a sequel of LC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote: I had read the first org. Connolly-book and in the book XXXX survives and and lives in the Caribbean with a parrot now.

hmmmmm, as I doubt that they will start a Bond movie with Bond sitting for a hour at a beach and drinking some Martinis I tend to think Daniel got his way in a sequel of LC :lol: :lol: :lol:
You forgot the little explosion over there... :lol:

getlost

Post by getlost »

which actor has the best blue eyes?

4. Daniel Craig – The most glamorous and sexiest James Bond has icy blue eyes which not only makes him the ultimate seductive machine but also gives the intelligent look required for his character role.

http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/ ... 0030639609
ImageImageImage
getlost

Post by getlost »

Why do nice girls fall for bad boys?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/ ... s-bad-boys
ImageImageImage