News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Having read though all of this, I will keep my avi until its confirmed. I agree with JEC, getting involved with another A-list-actress can't be the life, he wants. IF true, he must be smitten out of his mind and I don*t see the happiness, he has had with Sats. He needs 24/7 all around pampering, which he will never get from Rachel due to her own schedule. IF they are together, I don't give it much time. Maybe he will remember soon, what he has had.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Having read though all of this, I will keep my avi until its confirmed. I agree with JEC, getting involved with another A-list-actress can't be the life, he wants. IF true, he must be smitten out of his mind and I don*t see the happiness, he has had with Sats. He needs 24/7 all around pampering, which he will never get from Rachel due to her own schedule. IF they are together, I don't give it much time. Maybe he will remember soon, what he has had.
I like looking at your avi. It's bittersweet. I want to hug her too.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:cry: :cry: :cry: there is no right emoticon to explain my feelings :cry: :cry: :cry: .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jana66 wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: there is no right emoticon to explain my feelings :cry: :cry: :cry: .
This is a really hard one. And the more it sinks in, the more unfortunate it becomes to me. I didn't know about Daniel until Bond, and he was already with Sats when that happened. This forum has really been about the both of them. We've been just as interested in her as him. They've seemingly been inseparable until this spring. It appears we are losing her, too. And yes, as JEC says, it will be difficult to get used to someone else on Daniel's arm.

I do think that Daniel must be enjoying his new relationship IF this is true. New love is hot.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Having read though all of this, I will keep my avi until its confirmed. I agree with JEC, getting involved with another A-list-actress can't be the life, he wants. IF true, he must be smitten out of his mind and I don*t see the happiness, he has had with Sats. He needs 24/7 all around pampering, which he will never get from Rachel due to her own schedule. IF they are together, I don't give it much time. Maybe he will remember soon, what he has had.

It makes me sick to look at my own avatar. :cry:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Sadly, I believe this too. However, looking at how it happened, RW would be an "inbetweener" or "rebounder." Let's say he broke up with Sats in late summer. Nursing loneliness and broken heart. YOU KNOW THIS MAN CANNOT BE ALONE, LOL. His history tells us that! :lol: Had a crush on RW and it's reciprocated. Totally typical, but GG is right...IMO he is the type of guy who needs security and constant pampering. So RW and he might be lovers for awhile but if he was going to get into another serious, deep relationship, I think it would have to be with someone who could drop everything and just live for him, as Sats did. Just my complete made-up opinion, LOLLLLLL.

But I will say this...when he started smoking, and knowing they hadn't been seen together in so long, I just kind of KNEW.
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: I do think that Daniel must be enjoying his new relationship IF this is true. New love is hot.
Sadly, I don*t believe this to be true. He knows, what he has lost, IF...and there must be a sense of that in him and more then just a little. True, starting with the CC up to now, he seemed to be in good spirits. If anything, I wish for him to be happy, just have my doubts, this can work out.

..and yeah, the thought of not seeing Sats again is NOT good, not good at all.

On the bright side, yes, I wanna create one :wink:, we have seen, how silly rumors make the headlines and how people pop up, being in the know, like here with NOTHING, NOTHING at all being true. Its becoming a thin line to stick to hope, but who cares...

@Lu - yes, the smoking is an indication, that he lost his anker, the one that keeps him on track and that is the most worrying thing of them all.
But - do I wanna worry? Naaa :wink:
Even if he is back to old times for a moment, he has friends still, who will kick him in his pfa and he has too much on his platge to screw it up. Of that I am certain.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

My only 2 cents in this whole thing...

If in fact the rumors are true, the assumption is being made that DC ended the relationship. That really doesn't have to be the case.
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:My only 2 cents in this whole thing...

If in fact the rumors are true, the assumption is being made that DC ended the relationship. That really doesn't have to be the case.
Very true...we always assumed she was living the dream life, but none of us REALLY know what he is like to live with behind closed doors. 8)

Not to mention she put up with a lot of stress to be his woman. Look at all the crap they slung about her. Maybe she'd had enough...
My books!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:My only 2 cents in this whole thing...

Very true...we always assumed she was living the dream life, but none of us REALLY know what he is like to live with behind closed doors. 8)

Not to mention she put up with a lot of stress to be his woman. Look at all the crap they slung about her. Maybe she'd had enough...
I hope its all a made up story by the press, fingers crossed, but if its not, i think sats would have ended it not him, I just get this feeling that dan would hang on to a relationship, even though he aint going to change ways or do anything different, bit like an ostritch stickin his head in the sand, and hoping she'll forget about it. If she ended it in summer, I mean if she wants to continue with her career she cant be always be with him. Maybe she also wanted abit more committment, she's just at the right age when the hormones kick in, signallin baby, and when am going to have mine, and look dude i aint getting any younger. Maybe she suggested the marriage committment and the more time for me and it all kicked off from there. I dont think he is type to cheat i think he is a one woman type of guy, so sats and him would have been over before he approached RW. I am still hanging on to the idea thats its not true!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't think he had time to be with RW after filming , it had to be during . He has gone from one project to another more or less .

As for wanting a baby , could have been the heave ho both times but I would think he would be up front at least the second time . Both H and S kind of put their career on hold .

I wasn't really invested in Sat's so I won't moarn the loss like I did when Tim and Susan broke up . The fact that they were inseparatible "stuck like glue " to his side before should be our answer .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I find all the perspectives so interesting. Speculation aside, if it is over then I think it happened in the past few months. I can't reconcile myself with the speculation that DC and RW were lovers on the DH set.

Always thought he had more integrity than that (and my god, he loved/loves that woman with a passion - and look at the ring!), add to this the fact that he and Sats were publicly "very together" (take GG"s avatar for example) in the months that followed. Then we had the dry spell, and yes he was cloistered up on-set on C&A, but man it was a really dry spell. If it happened I think this was the time and tend to agree with Lu that if there is something with RW it was a re-bound affair.
Last edited by bumblebee on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

dupe post
Last edited by bumblebee on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its funny, that after YEARS of hatred, the JJ's are very low key about the whole thing and no Sats bashing either. Seems they gave all they had and now, nothing is left. Obviously they found back to their love for DC, which at least might be a good thing. Hard as always to understand these people.

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Had he broke up with H when he met Sat's on that movie set ? I think you fannies are in dreamland again if you think he didn't hook up during DH . I'm not trying to start something but he is a guy and that's what they do . Of course my fantasy Dan doesn't...well actually in mine he did but I stick to the real timeline in my daydreams.