News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

ag77 wrote:Could it be that Daniel hasn't officially ended the relationship because he was MARRIED? Anyway in this case I think Daniel has really fallen hard for Rachel, but I think it is also suspicious he was so public about it (everyone on the set sort of know, i mean, both are in relationships, why can't they keep a secret?)

Anyway I sort of feel bad for Darren and Sats. Darren is a genius. His new movie Black Swan is going to be a huge critic hit and he has signed to direct the Wolverine.
sf2la wrote:Great :evil: ...this one says he DUMPS Sats, not just 'breaks off engagement'.

It's just a gossip site.
http://thebosh.com/archives/2010/11/dan ... tchell.php

Daniel Craig dumps Satsuki Mitchell

Daniel Craig has broken off his engagement to Satsuki Mitchell, 34 reports The Telegraph

"Things seem to have cooled between them," says a friend of the couple.

Last week, British actress, Rachel Weisz 40, announced that she and Darren Aronofsky, 41, by whom she has a four-year-old son, Henry, had been "separated for some months," it was speculated Weisz's romance with Craig was the cause.
Hi AG,

I see you're fairly new to posting...Please feel free to go back and read the lengthy discussions on the issue. The topic of Rachel/Daniel/Darren/Sats has been beaten to death on this forum, and we're all tired of it until credible news surfaces to substantiate or obviate the reported rumors. I'll speak for all to say that we've moved on.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote: ..........and Daniel's dates with Sats. The hooked up in 2004 didn't they?
I thought it was 2005, but I'm not the expert in that matter.

How unfortunate that they chose that pic of Sats; but it's typical of what those mags do. Do we even have that photo?
I might have got my years in a muddle, but I thought the first pics of them together was in a car pack with grocery bags (in LA?) in August 2004, but it could have been 2005.

Someone will pop up and put us right soon. :thumbup:
3rd August in LA http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=443

they met on Set of The Jacket in summer 2004.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
Gossip Cop did confirm the split of Rachel and Darren - they didn't have ONE single word about Daniel, which means to me, nobody does know anything FOR SURE - otherwise, if they were sure about their source, they would have corrected or reported about it.

So - at this point, even though I changed my avi, I haven't given up on them completely. There could be reasons, we are not even thinking of for her absence. Twt :wink:
I agree,i'll wait till i see some pics of Craig with her new ones,IF the're si a new one in his life,till these pics come up i'm very doubtful that there's something real among this trashy gossip.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sab :stick_iagree: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

khenton wrote:Sab :stick_iagree: k
Count me in :wink:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
khenton wrote:Sab :stick_iagree: k
Count me in :wink:
Thanks people :peace:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

November 25, 2010 – Smutty Shout-Outs
Happy Birthday Noel with love from your bitch-in-crime Susan who can’t imagine life without you when it comes to ragging on RoboBride!

And for Stacey and your very particular list of requests: the Cowboys & Aliens poster featuring Daniel Craig’s ridiculous ass, Daniel Craig’s moustache photobombing Swifty (one of my favourite’s too) which fulfills two in one, and with Catherine Tate for Comic Relief (I always, always loved that her character’s name was Elaine). The way he says Crazy Straw though, the look on his face... it’s GOLD.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Smutty_Shou ... =0&CelID=0
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:November 25, 2010 – Smutty Shout-Outs
Happy Birthday Noel with love from your bitch-in-crime Susan who can’t imagine life without you when it comes to ragging on RoboBride!

And for Stacey and your very particular list of requests: the Cowboys & Aliens poster featuring Daniel Craig’s ridiculous ass, Daniel Craig’s moustache photobombing Swifty (one of my favourite’s too) which fulfills two in one, and with Catherine Tate for Comic Relief (I always, always loved that her character’s name was Elaine). The way he says Crazy Straw though, the look on his face... it’s GOLD.

And you know in real life, he would TOTALLY want the crazy straw. :twisted:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:November 25, 2010 – Smutty Shout-Outs

And you know in real life, he would TOTALLY want the crazy straw. :twisted:
:lol: yes TOTALLY!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I'm confused. :? Does this mean that it's OFFICIAL that Daniel and Satsuki have broken up and he is now dating Rachel Weisz??? :? I'm still getting used to the idea. Ever since I've known of Daniel, he and S have been together... it seems odd to think of them as not. I really thought it was for the long haul. If the RW thing IS true, it means I won't be watching my "Mummy" dvd's any time soon (jealous, jealous...) I can see her attraction though I guess ... she does have a pretty face... :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:I'm confused. :? Does this mean that it's OFFICIAL that Daniel and Satsuki have broken up and he is now dating Rachel Weisz??? :?

What would make it OFFICIAL?
You don't real expect Daniel to make a public announcment, do you? :shock:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I'm confused. :? Does this mean that it's OFFICIAL that Daniel and Satsuki have broken up and he is now dating Rachel Weisz??? :? I'm still getting used to the idea. Ever since I've known of Daniel, he and S have been together... it seems odd to think of them as not. I really thought it was for the long haul. If the RW thing IS true, it means I won't be watching my "Mummy" dvd's any time soon (jealous, jealous...) I can see her attraction though I guess ... she does have a pretty face... :roll:
There is NO confirmation from the papers either, they are all assuming, just like we do and the Rachel rumor has been confirmed as not happening by the gossip papers.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Still - it's going to be interesting in Toronto in the coming weeks. My heart goes out to Sats. Despite the fact that we know nothing.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I don't believe ANYTHING from gossip sites until I see proof.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~