News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I am ashamed to say that I am sort of excited to see this new romance develop. They look as if they have a connection.

I also think this will be short lived, but like most people, they have not found lifelong monogamy to their liking.

I am a fan. I will enjoy watching the ups and downs of his love life. I'm sure he left Sats well taken care of. From what I understand he gave her an apartment in NYC?

Thank you for the upload, Dunda. :D
My books!

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

As asked by a mod to to calm down i'm deleting my post.
Last edited by $abbatha on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

$abbatha wrote:
calypso wrote:
you have, i only see from basura website. you have other pictures of he and sats on set?
I've seen the pics published on JJ.I didn't notice nothing strange..i don't know if i'm allowed to post the link here.
si that site i talk of :lol: i think we all know pics which you speak of.
Last edited by calypso on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Good grief!! I go away for a couple of days and it all happens! :shock: (I typing this on my iphone, so sorry for any mistakes!)

Well, now we have proof provided by Daniel himself, I accept that he and Sats are no more. I feel sad that we will not see Sats on his arm anymore, I thought her a classy lady.

Unfortunately, I don't have the same opinion of RW. I've never liked her films particularly, don't consider her the raving beauty most people do, and, as someone else commented, she comes across as a bit snooty.

But, if everyone is happy, then I wish them all well.

The only other comment I have to make is......where is RW's 4 year old son???

Call me old-fashioned, but I think a child of that age belongs with it's mother at Christmas unless tragedy prevents it.

I don't have a very high opinion of a woman who runs off to a lovenest with her new lover, and leaves baby elsewhere. People split up all the time, but the children should come first.

"Mummy, where were you for my 4th Christmas?"

"Sorry darling, I was shacked up with James Bond."
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Blimey.. I overlooked this! But it is not our business, it's Daniel's business. It's a shame that this happened, while he and Sats looked happier. I can't believe he got a new girlfriend. I think it won't last long because they are both big celebrities. I think they are just in love, wait and see if it turns serious.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:Good grief!! I go away for a couple of days and it all happens! :shock: (I typing this on my iphone, so sorry for any mistakes!)

Well, now we have proof provided by Daniel himself, I accept that he and Sats are no more. I feel sad that we will not see Sats on his arm anymore, I thought her a classy lady.

Unfortunately, I don't have the same opinion of RW. I've never liked her films particularly, don't consider her the raving beauty most people do, and, as someone else commented, she comes across as a bit snooty.

But, if everyone is happy, then I wish them all well.

The only other comment I have to make is......where is RW's 4 year old son???

Call me old-fashioned, but I think a child of that age belongs with it's mother at Christmas unless tragedy prevents it.

I don't have a very high opinion of a woman who runs off to a lovenest with her new lover, and leaves baby elsewhere. People split up all the time, but the children should come first.

"Mummy, where were you for my 4th Christmas?"

"Sorry darling, I was shacked up with James Bond."
somehow i think and is my thoughts only, that this will be too high profile for him, i have strange feeling
also young baby maybe it was arranged for him to be with father before this arrangement? also i do read that daniel already being tainted as homewrecker on many sites. i not agree but already much negative on this.
this publicity is something he must not like. also how will rachel be there on set all time like satsuki was? but he grown man and must accept consequences of actions.
but i wish them best, he look happy and happiness is fleeting in this life.
ImageImage
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

[quote="JEC57"]The only other comment I have to make is......where is RW's 4 year old son???

Call me old-fashioned, but I think a child of that age belongs with it's mother at Christmas unless tragedy prevents it. unquote

Must admit i thought that too, no way would i miss my kiddie's christmas, The man would just have to put up with my child or bye bye baby.
But maybe he is with his father they agreed he would be with him and so they planned their little get together afterwards. Who knows :dunno:
(glad to see back by the way :D :D )
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Rachel is Jewish and probably doesn't celebrate Christmas. So maybe her son is pending the holiday with his father?
Crazy!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

calypso

Post by calypso »

it make other UK papers now as it would of course.
quiet personal life might be over with.:?
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Rachel is Jewish and probably doesn't celebrate Christmas. So maybe her son is pending the holiday with his father?
Darren is Jewish. The suffix of sky (instead of ski) typically means the person is Jewish. And if you google Aronofsky Jewish, all the sites come up as that he, too, is Jewish.