News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote: So, if Dujardin isn't worthy because he's relatively new to all this, the same should apply to Rooney. :wink:
I can't comment, I've not seen ay of the films in question.
I haven't seen his film either and, of course, he could be worthy, like it shouldn't matter how long someone is doing that job.
I KNOW and said so, I am talking DC realoated rubbish, its just my feelings, I am expressing. I could live with Clooney better then with Dujardin because of expressed feelings. Best explains, that surely I would like Rooney to win and as you pointed out, she is all new. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think this is universally valid....

Antonio Banderas at Kimmel after promoting Puss in Boots and giving 700+ interviews in 11 days in 9 countries about the same subject. It gets tired and at some time you are going to "hate" your co star :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPH6YbzKnQ

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:I think this is universally valid....

Antonio Banderas at Kimmel after promoting Puss in Boots and giving 700+ interviews in 11 days in 9 countries about the same subject. It gets tired and at some time you are going to "hate" your co star :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPH6YbzKnQ
He's a real likeable feller, he was on graham norton show, and he is so down to earth, not I am the star type. He's very good at picking up different accents and the way people speak.
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote: So, if Dujardin isn't worthy because he's relatively new to all this, the same should apply to Rooney. :wink:
I haven't seen his film either and, of course, he could be worthy, like it shouldn't matter how long someone is doing that job.
I KNOW and said so, I am talking DC realoated rubbish, its just my feelings, I am expressing. I could live with Clooney better then with Dujardin because of expressed feelings. Best explains, that surely I would like Rooney to win and as you pointed out, she is all new. :wink:
Go and see The Artist, it's a wonderful movie, never thought a silent movie would be that entertaining! Don't know if Dujardins performance was oscarworthy but at least it was special and different from the usual Clooney-playing-Clooney or oh-so-handsome- but- always-having-the-same-expression- Pitt! :wink:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Love the oscar vid and Antonio is very funny and so true. At least he has a sense of humor about it. I think i'd have to drink my way thru the last 300 interviews. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Go and see The Artist, it's a wonderful movie, never thought a silent movie would be that entertaining! Don't know if Dujardins performance was oscarworthy but at least it was special and different from the usual Clooney-playing-Clooney or oh-so-handsome- but- always-having-the-same-expression- Pitt! :wink:
Thanks, I am just pissed, that he got a nod and DC didn't. But I will try to watch it to make up my mind in a fair way. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Nothing to do with daniel, but if anyone wanted to be in the audience for the Jonathan Ross show, go here
"TV NEWS:
Stars on Celeb Juice Thu 23rd Feb are Emma Bunton, Tess Daly, Danny Dyer & Jake Humphrey

On The Jonathan Ross Show Sat 25th Feb are JLS, Amir Khan, Rizzle Kicks and Sean Bean. Sat 3rd March are Lionel Richie, Imelda Staunton, Michael Ball with Rihanna both chatting and performing.

For free TV audience tickets for all the top shows (filmed across the UK) visit http://bit.ly/TvStudios and click on the links on the left hand side to visit the sites and apply for tickets for shows like Celeb Juice, Top Gear and many more!"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - he is back in the saddle? Wonder, if DC goes back to him or if JR pays his usual on set visit for SF

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:So - he is back in the saddle? Wonder, if DC goes back to him or if JR pays his usual on set visit for SF
I dont know, cause JR is not with the BBC anymore, ITV, so who knows.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:So - he is back in the saddle? Wonder, if DC goes back to him or if JR pays his usual on set visit for SF
I dont know, cause JR is not with the BBC anymore, ITV, so who knows.
He used to the Bond set visits as part of the Film show he used to host.
He did one for QoS, it was just about to air when the shit hit the fan and his shows were cancelled.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Bond star a suspected secret softie

Bond star Daniel Craig has topped a list of big-hearted bad boys, after a survey revealed the 007 actor to be the hunk most likely to have a surprisingly soft centre.

Women were asked to pick the celeb they thought most likely to be hiding a sensitive side and named ice-man Craig as their number one secret softie.

Rugged action star Gerard Butler was placed second in the poll of over 1,000 women, while cuddly X Factor host Dermot O'Leary surprisingly beat Batman baddy and Kleenex ad star Tom Hardy to third place.

Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch, known for playing it cool as the brooding TV sleuth rounded off the top five in the study, carried out to mark the launch of new Haagen-Dazs Secret Sensations sauce-centred ice creams.

As well as picking celebrity softies, the research also looked into women's appreciation of men who are in touch with their feelings, and found that more than three quarters of women are very happy with the modern man's fondness for chocolate and chick-flicks, but that one in four wished their other half would "man up" from time to time.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 916976220A
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It just shows how little they know about him if he's referred to as the "ice man"!