News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks for the links Dunda, USA Today said that Range Rover confirms that DC doesn't drive a RR Sport!! I thought that's what he had in London, albeit the older model?? It also says RR has no affiliation with Bond, duh, the whole of MI6 drives around in them!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It's the Daily Mail, so take with just a pinch of salt. No sources cited either.

Daniel Craig received $1MILLION for (00)7minute appearance at New York auto show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -show.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The source for it is the NewYork Post, which might be even worth.
IMO there are two options
1) he did it for free or rather to get his friend one or two RR for his charity
2) he did get money for it and then, he would have to act like they wanted him to.He was there as additional promotion, but the focus always was on the RR.o it makes no sense for him after delivery to take the stage for more time then necessary.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Maybe some people expected that Daniel was doing some eurhythmy on stage like dancing the name of the new car :twisted: :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

If you watch this, you would be happy, if the papz would get their fair share of agression thrown back at them. This is why I think, another child for Daniel would be programmed trouble. I doubrt anybody could hold him back from getting REALLY angry.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/02/ha ... azzi-clash
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jason Statham named 'Hollywood's Fittest Man'

Dan comes in at no. 3.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... t-man.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Jason Statham named 'Hollywood's Fittest Man'

Dan comes in at no. 3.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... t-man.html
Considering, there are only two, who are older, its great. But I am :roll:, they are still going for the CR body. Hell, this one is over for a while. The recent onces ain't too shabby either. But then, they used Brad Pitts best body, too. So, in the end, what are they voting for? The best shape any of these actors has ever been in or the recent shape?

In the end, I feel flattered, because I do believe, that some of those, who are behind him, have better bodies. *running for cover* :lol:
Personally, I think Hughs body is the best. Period. He is perfect. Bulked up but not to being a monster like some others. I wonder, that Mark Walberg isn't in it. But happy, he ain't. Don't rate him. Ugly face. :oops:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Kurylenko: I nearly killed Daniel Craig

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 90391.html

Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Geez. I came here for a little innocent visit to check for any news, and what do I see the first thing? :shock: Finger sucking, that's what. :shock: Delicious finger sucking. :shock: Thoroughly captivating. :shock: And I had to keep staring for minutes. :shock: Bloody hell people. Bumblebee, you deserve a spanking for that. I'm supposed to go and sleep now, am I? Hopeless.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tuulia wrote:Geez. I came here for a little innocent visit to check for any news, and what do I see the first thing? :shock: Finger sucking, that's what. :shock: Delicious finger sucking. :shock: Thoroughly captivating. :shock: And I had to keep staring for minutes. :shock: Bloody hell people. Bumblebee, you deserve a spanking for that. I'm supposed to go and sleep now, am I? Hopeless.
:comfort: Poor you, Tuulia and that after those exhausting fights we have over at Mi6 :lol:
And what do we get from Daniel for fighting his cause? Finger sucking, that keeps us awake. Well, thank YOU, Mr. Craig :twisted:

Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Germangirl wrote:
Tuulia wrote:Geez. I came here for a little innocent visit to check for any news, and what do I see the first thing? :shock: Finger sucking, that's what. :shock: Delicious finger sucking. :shock: Thoroughly captivating. :shock: And I had to keep staring for minutes. :shock: Bloody hell people. Bumblebee, you deserve a spanking for that. I'm supposed to go and sleep now, am I? Hopeless.
:comfort: Poor you, Tuulia and that after those exhausting fights we have over at Mi6 :lol:
And what do we get from Daniel for fighting his cause? Finger sucking, that keeps us awake. Well, thank YOU, Mr. Craig :twisted:
Yeah, it's a hard life, dunno why we put up with it. Oh wait... ok, I guess there are some compensations. But still. And I really didn't sleep much.