News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Wonder if he'll sport a pony tail? Image
like David Tennandt on Graham Norton :lol:

He's doing a play :wink:
. That show was a hoot , love Emma .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Mrs_bloom ‏@Kaya_Legolas 12m
@_growingstrongx ME TO!!!! XD And i love Daniel Craig to death!!! He is so hot!! -dies-

Mrs_bloom ‏@Kaya_Legolas 5m
@_growingstrongx He is an amazing actor and James bond! And i think he is like so HOT!! XD

Syme Shahidi ‏@slimshahidi 20m
Basically any James Bond movie with Daniel Craig, I could watch over and over again

rach ‏@rachhhtoland 1h
Daniel Craig marry me. idc how old u r.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Festive formal attire with long hair. Dreamy!!! I think I'll see Betrayal on the 7th on my way to the UK.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:
Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Wonder if he'll sport a pony tail? Image
like David Tennandt on Graham Norton :lol:
. That show was a hoot , love Emma .
She was so great.

I don't thinkI've ever seen a bad Graham Norton SHow.

I just love this show and I'm glad somebody puts it on youtube a few days after it is aired. Otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to see it

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

My husband was sitting on the sofa reading the magazine from today’s Times when he looked up and said to me ‘Have you seen this horrible photo of “your mate”?’. There’s a feature in the magazine (this week’s issue is for men) entitled ‘How to do casual at any age (and no, you won’t look silly)’. There’s a page for each age of man from the 20s to the 70s, with a picture of an actor/ celebrity of that age and a selection of stylish casual clothes and accessories deemed age appropriate. There’s a colour photo of Daniel on the page ‘What to wear in your 40s’. It’s a photo taken at the premiere of Tintin, where Daniel was sporting a greyish beard, and wearing a shirt and tie, grey sweater, jeans, dark overcoat and brown brogue shoes. It’s not a horrible photo but it’s not my favourite look as it’s rather ageing. My husband prefers the photo of Mick Jagger (70), but you won’t see many men in their 70s dressing like he does. Anyway, it’s nice to know that Daniel is regarded as a style icon.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh no, all the TinTin pics are NOT good. Why do they choose this? He looked like imself in 20 years :twisted: and the clothes pretty much sealed THAT deal. If you compare this to for example the SNL pics for the previews - its such a difference. And those were taken much later. This is how I like to see him.

Nice you have an understanding hubby :wink: I suppose he has fun with "this" :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Oh no, all the TinTin pics are NOT good. Why do they choose this? He looked like imself in 20 years :twisted: and the clothes pretty much sealed THAT deal. If you compare this to for example the SNL pics for the previews - its such a difference. And those were taken much later. This is how I like to see him.

Nice you have an understanding hubby :wink: I suppose he has fun with "this" :lol:
Oh I beg to differ! He looks gorgeous in the Tin Tin pics :sigh:
Cannot wait for the shaggy hair to be gone. Give me gray stubble anytime over the current style he has. Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Oh no, all the TinTin pics are NOT good. Why do they choose this? He looked like imself in 20 years :twisted: and the clothes pretty much sealed THAT deal. If you compare this to for example the SNL pics for the previews - its such a difference. And those were taken much later. This is how I like to see him.

Oh I beg to differ! He looks gorgeous in the Tin Tin pics :sigh:
Cannot wait for the shaggy hair to be gone. Give me gray stubble anytime over the current style he has. Image
Oh ok :D I am always happy, if he is defended - even against me :wink:
Hey C. Nice to see you :wave:
I like the grey stubble but not in context with these clothes.

Alina

Post by Alina »

caramel wrote: Oh I beg to differ! He looks gorgeous in the Tin Tin pics :sigh:
I'm with you here. I think he looked really good at Tin Tin premiere, never mind the stubble and a bit "tired" face - still very sexy and stylish.
PAMELA BRAMMER

News tibits

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

I have to agree with Caramel and Alina. I loved his look at the TinTin premiere. Maybe the look didnt photograph that well but he looked gorgeous in the flesh that day and he was so relaxed and took lots of time signing and taking photos, more that any other premiere I have been to. He literally signed and took photos with everyone along our entire row chatting and laughing with the crowd

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Alina

Re: News tibits

Post by Alina »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:I have to agree with Caramel and Alina. I loved his look at the TinTin premiere. Maybe the look didnt photograph that well but he looked gorgeous in the flesh that day and he was so relaxed and took lots of time signing and taking photos, more that any other premiere I have been to. He literally signed and took photos with everyone along our entire row chatting and laughing with the crowd

Pam :D :D
So you actually SAW him in the flesh that day? Wow, I only saw the vids, in which he looked great, imo. Laughing and chatting - "laughing" would be enough to sweep me off my feet, not to mention chatting :lol:
And he looked swell!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:wink: alright. I give up...

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote::wink: alright. I give up...
I'm with you on this one GG, I'm not too keen on his look here either. However, if I had seen him in the flesh that night I'd still be swooning. :wink:
PAMELA BRAMMER

News tibits

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Yes Alina, I actually saw him in the flesh that day. Here's my momento of tImagehe day
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

BEAUTIFUL!! BOTH of you! I wonder if Daniel has stopped taking pics with fans.