News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves wrote: He doesn't look old to me at all - he looks like a very masculine, thoughtful, genuine man who could keep a woman satisfied for hours (in fact, maybe that's why he looks so wrecked - maybe he was servicing Rachel the whole of the night before) :twisted:
Absolutely :thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Gracias for video, it strong message.

He need some of my soup and rest on my lavender pillow.

:o
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

calypso wrote:Gracias for video, it strong message.

Thant's it Luna, you sort him out. :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
calypso wrote:Gracias for video, it strong message.

Thant's it Luna, you sort him out. :wink:
You could be onto something, Luna. Maybe Rachel's got him into chicken soup - they call it Jewish penicillin, don't they?
If he doesn't want your soup and pillow, I'll happily offer him a massage and a slice of home made cake with a nice cup of tea. 8)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:I know, what you mean, but i deteste that non lines face of Depp or Cumberbatch. I really do. Its as if they have nylons over their faces to rob a bank. :roll:

Also I am sure, many are having things done. The Clooneys, the Pitts...would Daniel? I wish, to keep it up longer, literally :lol: its not all that mportant for me, but the general public is merciless...

Good in this is, that they say, he looks beaten up or else, but not old, which is true. Not old. Without the bruise and the dark circles and a good hairstyle - absolutely stunning really IMO. Love the outfit, too.

Sf, i think, there are still times, when he looks top notch. I think, in my avi, maybe minus the hair and most of that series for example. He CAN still look incredibly good, which makes it all the more sad, when he doesn't make an effort like here. But yeah, we all get older. I only worry for him regarding the public. He should take them into account, when he is doing all this ..."I dont care".... attitude. :wink:
:stick_iagree:

Just looked at the video again.... to be honest, I needed to see more but he still looks like HIMSELF, which is the main thing. And a slightly "off" day would never have me running for the hills! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

{TB EXCLUSIVE} WILL DANIEL CRAIG BE A BANK ROBBER IN SCREEN GEMS’ NEW THRILLER?

Reports confirm that Daniel Craig has been offered the lead role in LAYOVER, and may be robbing banks to keep himself alive. The film is an action thriller about a bank robber who must confront his nefarious past, and deal with demons he thought he left behind. Screen Gems, Endgame Entertainment, and Thunder Road have teamed together to produce the film, and Eric and Jon Hoeber are working on the current version of the script.

The film sounds like a thrill ride for Craig to frontline, and the plot has an extra layer of depth to keep us involved beyond the superficial explosions and chase scenes. It revolves around a former bank robber in hiding who must confront his murderous ex-partners when they kidnap his daughter in a plot to force him to return their stolen millions.

Craig seems to be untouchable of late, with two successful franchises still churning out consistent roles for him. His latest Bond film “Skyfall” was a critical and commercial success, and Fincher’s “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” matched if not exceeding that.

Basil Iwanyk, Jim Stem, and Julie Goldstein are producing, along with Kent Kubena and Lucas Smith executive producing. No word yet on who else the producers are eyeing to cast, but stay glued to the Tracking Board to see if Craig takes the bait.

http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclus ... -thriller/
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, SG! Oooooh, now that sounds great!!!!!!!
purple

Post by purple »

Well I will allow myself to :hyper: only when the movie, with DC in it, is in the cinemas. Sorry ladies, but after TWT...

So another action thriller... :brood:

His latest Bond film “Skyfall” was a critical and commercial success, and Fincher’s “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” matched if not exceeding that. - oh come on!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

purple wrote:Well I will allow myself to :hyper: only when the movie, with DC in it, is in the cinemas. Sorry ladies, but after TWT...

So another action thriller... :brood:

His latest Bond film “Skyfall” was a critical and commercial success, and Fincher’s “The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” matched if not exceeding that. - oh come on!
I'm waiting for this to hit other film sites before taking it too seriously.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I can see why that role might attract him, with a bad guy confronting his demons... But the enemies kidnapping his daughter is a bit too much like Taken - I really hope he doesn't do a Neeson/Stallone and go down the "ageing action hero" route.
And as you say, I'll believe it when I see it now, too :roll:
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:I can see why that role might attract him, with a bad guy confronting his demons... But the enemies kidnapping his daughter is a bit too much like Taken - I really hope he doesn't do a Neeson/Stallone and go down the "ageing action hero" route.
And as you say, I'll believe it when I see it now, too :roll:
I am with you here.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Ouch. I haven't seen 'Taken.' A knock-off wouldn't be good. Too bad he didn't do Cin Firth's tole in 'The Railway Man.' It seems like Firth consistently chooses good roles (except we need DC's to take his shirt off.) I like the bank robber bit though - reminds me of 'Layer Cake.'
Last edited by sf2la on Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have a hard time believing a source, that makes of Tattoo a success equaling SF and churning out roles. We will see. If true, I am in. That kidnapped daughter thing is done for ages, but as we saw with Taken, you can still make it fresh and exciting. But WHEN would he do that? With the script not ready certainly NOT before Bond.

purple

Post by purple »

sf2la wrote:Ouch. I haven't seen 'Taken.' A knock-off would be good. Too bad he didn't do Cin Firth's tole in 'The Railway Man.' It seems like Firth consistently chooses good roles (except we need DC's to take his shirt off.) I like the bank robber bit though - reminds me of 'Layer Cake.'
Maybe Firth could teach him a bit about how to choose a good role :( does this mean that I should postpone my expectations to see him in a truly good part until he reaches an age when he will not be asked anymore to take his shirt off? :lol: although in both The Mother and LITD the shirt off thing did not stop him from doing an amazing job.

I also thought of Layer Cake :D