News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, all true. I never read the comments or want to know. Too many lunics around :wink:
Not many comments but most are favourable to Daniel.l
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, thats nice. But i try not getting involved with the negative too much. :wink: if i could, i would avoid it altogether.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Don´t worry. From what I´ve read most of the comments are in fsvor of Daniel in all of the cases.
DM keeps posting news about Bond, whether is an auction of Monica Bellucci, Bond is always present. I think these guys are very much in love, they just don´t want to show it... much.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

The stupid thing is, DM are not seen as a tabloid who would lie, or make stuff up. They are supposed to be an 'in between' newspaper, ie, not as high-brow as a broadsheet like the Times but not as low-brow like The Sun or the The Daily Star. I would have expected this kind of childish behaviour from The Sun and NOT the DM. :evil:

They better get off Daniels case or I am going to kick their ARSE! :buttkick:

Mind you, I very seldom buy newspapers and if I do feel the need (usually something to read over a dull lunch break), it's the cheapest I can find. In the UK, the 'I' newspaper is 30P. Basically, daily newspapers are JUST NOT worth the paper they're printed on... :?
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

How stupid does the DM think it's readers are? They put a great picture of Daniel and infer that he's fat and the reader is basically told not to believe their own eyes. :roll: If they are going to dish dirt, make sure that you don't refute your point with the pics.
Wag More, Bark Less

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Northcoast wrote:How stupid does the DM think it's readers are? They put a great picture of Daniel and infer that he's fat and the reader is basically told not to believe their own eyes. :roll: If they are going to dish dirt, make sure that you don't refute your point with the pics.
I agree with you. We're not blind and stupid. But I admit, i LOVE, Love, Live to read the DM when I'm in the UK. It keeps me entertained for a long time. I don't believe everything I read, but I do believe more than thecSun, Mirror, etc.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thankfully not about Daniel ( even though you never know, what more is coming). Really nasty, but I guess, that's how they talk and Rudin, I always knew was a bitch. Daniel can be thankfull Betrayal made tons of money. :lol:

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/12/10/an ... sony-email
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah, that's nice, like this he can celebrate and still be at the pulse of things.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

i wonder when Rachel will join him?
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

sf2la wrote:i wonder when Rachel will join him?
I wonder how they celebrate the holidays since she's Jewish and I assume he's Christian. How do they balance it all considering little Henry? Do they have a tree and a menorah? Inquiring minds want to know. :wink:
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I dont see Rachel as a person, who is absolutely stuck with her beliefs. I could see her as being very free in her interpretation. If they celebrate in a Christian family, there will be presents.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I see her as being very Jewish. Her parents escaped the nazis. Her dad is immensely involved in what's happening in Isreal. Her ex is very Jewish. Henry is certainly Jewish. But if the man you live is not and he cares for Christmas, you follow along in those rituals, too. Not necessarily a tree, but presents. However, I know of several mixed Jew - Christian l, and they are all different. Some do both, others do one or the other. It would be easy for Daniel to forgo the Christmas tree, decorations, etc. in favor of Rachel's religion, but it's more complicated with his daughter far from home and her dad is the only nearby family. Perhaps these both, but not this year since both he and Ella will be in the UK over XMAS.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sony's Amy Pascal likely to be fired over leaked emails that exposed cruel and racially tinged comments

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.2044435

Interesting what Clooney thought of The Monuments Men.

Leonardo DiCaprio, Ryan Gosling and George Clooney feature in hacked Sony e-mails - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/m ... Abech.dpuf
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This really is a costly affair, but its interesting, what it reveals. But imo, all this Pacal stuff is blown out of proportion. I am sure, nne of us is free of talking unfriendly at times.