News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Black eye??? hum!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bubita wrote:Black eye??? hum!
Ahh....poor Dan. :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I really wonder, what Q will gave to tell us about it. :roll: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Yayyyyyeeeeeeee!!! Looking forward to that one.
Good news, good news!
Alina

Post by Alina »

Looks funny! Who dared to give Danny a black eye? :) I hope it'll be available online as well.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It will be for sure and I don't think, its been a baddie. A woman or something like that would be more funny :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

It will definitely be released online, as was the Catherine Tate sketch from a few years ago.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Stars are swapping red noses for red faces as Comic Relief looms

As always, celebs are lining up to make a fool of themselves. Daniel Craig will be performing in a James Bond skit. He’ll play a James Bond character that everyone finds funny in an embarrassing way. A bit like Roger Moore did.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainm ... ed-5287665
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Sylvia, so looking forward to it. Hope, its not too short.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Sylvia, so looking forward to it. Hope, its not too short.
I am too. I'm sure it won't be any shorter than the Catherine Tate sketch. David Walliams worked on the script, I think Daniel knows him quite well.
He's a real Bond nut and hosted the Skyfall Premiere.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Thanks Sylvia, so looking forward to it. Hope, its not too short.
I am too. I'm sure it won't be any shorter than the Catherine Tate sketch. David Walliams worked on the script, I think Daniel knows him quite well.
He's a real Bond nut and hosted the Skyfall Premiere.
Now, THAT sounds good. One should never underestimate the impact, these things have. Quite a bit, so it better be good and funny.

Alina

Post by Alina »

It better be, indeed. I hope it will be long enough, but the Catherine Tate one was only about Daniel while in this one there will be others too, right?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, I have the whole thing and there are quite a lot of other skits.

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:No, I have the whole thing and there are quite a lot of other skits.
Ok, sorry. Thanks for the info :) So there is hope that the sketch won't be too short. Good.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OH, I CAN'T WAIT!!! I LOVED the Catherine Tate bit. Can't imagine anything funnier than that, but who cares? Any Daniel video/photo is great (okay, maybe not when he's wearing those ugly black-rimmed glasses, although it would make him look like a good goober - sorry, Daniel :lol: )

Thanks for the great news.

I hate to be one bringing 'downer' thoughts to the forum, but I worry for the day that he is no longer Bond. As much as we would like to see him in something else, it's Bond that puts his face in the tabloids, etc. Even then, at least speaking for the Daily Mail, he doesn't garner very many comments. I question how popular he will remain after Bond, especially nearing 50 and being married. So I guess my point is that I definitely want him to do the next Bond. Good ole Rachel makes them a newsworthy couple though - just terribly private.