News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:http://variety.com/2017/film/news/girl- ... 202007762/

I hope it flops badly. Its a slap in the faces of both, DC and Rooney.
I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:http://variety.com/2017/film/news/girl- ... 202007762/

I hope it flops badly. Its a slap in the faces of both, DC and Rooney.
I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree
I never saw the Millenium Trilogie from Stieg Larsson. Just want see the 2th and the 3rd part with Daniel and Rooney. Waiting so long for this. But without Daniel and Rooney... :(
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Daniel_Craig wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:http://variety.com/2017/film/news/girl- ... 202007762/

I hope it flops badly. Its a slap in the faces of both, DC and Rooney.
I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree
I never saw the Millenium Trilogie from Stieg Larsson. Just want see the 2th and the 3rd part with Daniel and Rooney. Waiting so long for this. But without Daniel and Rooney... :(
Saw all 3, thought they skipped over a lot of things in the books.
Wasn't that impressed.

User avatar
KillerHeels
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm
Location: LONDON, NYC

Post by KillerHeels » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:19 am

Daniel and Barbara were at the Royal Court theatre last night. No pictures as yet.... This Bond summit looks more and more promising. Especially as there is a draft script now - - according to Baz in the DM.
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46453
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:37 am

Thanks. Dunno...its all sorta weird. How can they do a draft not even knowing, if it will be Daniels Bond. Like - we do it to show it to you and if you don't like it, we just rip it and start all over again for the new guy.

Not likely IMO. Like i said - weird. But good they are on friendly terms.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
KillerHeels
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm
Location: LONDON, NYC

Post by KillerHeels » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:09 pm

Agree GG but this is a multi million pound franchise. If the draft isn't right it's not an issue to rewrite at this stage. BB will make every effort to get Daniel one last time, I'm positive.

Fingers crossed for an announcement soon. This waiting is killing me!
Image

User avatar
FrenchCat
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 pm
Location: Strasbourg - France

Post by FrenchCat » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:45 pm

In fact we know nothing and make only assumptions. My assumption is : they are far more then we think and they have already the script done. They just hide it like a state secret because they don't want to have leaks again like for Spectre :wink:
ImageImageImage

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:59 pm

The video of Daniel and the puppies is just great
http://lifestyle.one/heat/celebrity/new ... arts-cope/
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:38 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita wrote:
Germangirl wrote:http://variety.com/2017/film/news/girl- ... 202007762/

I hope it flops badly. Its a slap in the faces of both, DC and Rooney.
I agree :evil:
This stupid shit is a no go for me! :evil:

I like David Finchers work and Daniel and Rooney Mara in the roles of Mikael and Lisbeth. 8)
I have to agree
I never saw the Millenium Trilogie from Stieg Larsson. Just want see the 2th and the 3rd part with Daniel and Rooney. Waiting so long for this. But without Daniel and Rooney... :(
Saw all 3, thought they skipped over a lot of things in the books.
Wasn't that impressed.
have only seen some scenes on the TV. Did not convince me. It was not the actors problem. The set design was similar to a cheap TV production. And if they have left some parts out of the books ... No! I do not like that!

For me starts and ends the Millenium trilogy with David Fincher's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I had seen the film 4 times in the cinema. The film belongs to my favorites in the home cinema. 8)
Image

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 pm

I love Fincher's version of "...Dragon Tattoo..." For me, apart from most of the Bond's, it was Daniel's finest moment on the Big Screen to date. 8) I have watched the movie a few dozen times since it was released on 26/12/2011... (God, was it that long ago??)... despite the 3 bad scenes of violence the film contains. Fincher is a master film maker anyway but Rooney and Daniel just epitomize the characters of Lisbeth and Blomkvist. I'm supremely disappointed that the sequels won't be including either of them. :(

User avatar
EvilDonut
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 am

Post by EvilDonut » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Without Daniel , it is just :vomit:

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

It's true, Rooney and Daniel inhabited those roles and had such great chemistry, he was so sexy in that. I enjoy it now than I did back when it was released. Like a good wine...

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:53 pm

EvilDonut wrote:Without Daniel , it is just :vomit:
:stick_iagree:
Image

User avatar
Red-Snow
Posts: 637
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:57 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Red-Snow » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Image

A selection of DC's earlier works are available on Brit Box.

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Oh nice, we just signed up for BritBox!

Post Reply