News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:http://members5.boardhost.com/prego/msg/1218869588.html

Too funny! I want a Daniel doll.
ZOMG!! :shock: :shock: Hilarious. If I got one of those dolls my husband would finally be forced to admit that I have lost my mind. :lol:
Too cute. The funny thing is this doll looks more like Daniel than the wax museum piece.
LR, it is a good resemblance.

Lu, go ahead and get one. Then you can use your daughters' Barbie doll to create dioramas for date #5. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

JoniJoni wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote: ZOMG!! :shock: :shock: Hilarious. If I got one of those dolls my husband would finally be forced to admit that I have lost my mind. :lol:
Too cute. The funny thing is this doll looks more like Daniel than the wax museum piece.
LR, it is a good resemblance.

Lu, go ahead and get one. Then you can use your daughters' Barbie doll to create dioramas for date #5. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
It looks dead on and so cute. JJ - where did you get that photo of Phelps with the girl 's hand on his abs? I'm trying to find out who that girl is? Was there a caption?
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Lr, I found it on another website I visit. All the girls were posting hubba hubba pictures of the athletes. Sorry I don't know its origin.
Liverpool Rules

JoniJoni wrote:Lr, I found it on another website I visit. All the girls were posting hubba hubba pictures of the athletes. Sorry I don't know its origin.
:( :(
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Who is Noel Cruz ? is that a doll for sale or just to show off the other one > dose she design dolls ? I was just thinking with all the Barbies I have from my old collection I don't have many blond ones . I don't really buy them anymore but if I did I would get the new Elvis and Prissilla at their 1967 wedding . I I have Pierce's Bond and Barbie .
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

laredo wrote:Who is Noel Cruz ? is that a doll for sale or just to show off the other one > dose she design dolls ? I was just thinking with all the Barbies I have from my old collection I don't have many blond ones . I don't really buy them anymore but if I did I would get the new Elvis and Prissilla at their 1967 wedding . I I have Pierce's Bond and Barbie .
I saw the new Elvis and Prissilla dolls Laredo. I'm sure it will become a collectors item. I think Noel Cruz is a doll designer. That's what the website looks to be. I'm surprised you don't have a blond Barbie. I'd think she would be the most popular, like Malibu Barbie.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Lu wrote:

ZOMG!! :shock: :shock: Hilarious. If I got one of those dolls my husband would finally be forced to admit that I have lost my mind. :lol:
BWAHHHH HA HA HA!!! That is so true! The first thing I thought when I saw it is, OMG< somebody finally got it right. :lol:
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Let me clarify that I meant male Barbies or Kens . I have a blond or two but most are brown or red haired . Anything Elvis or Barbie is a collectable . I have a 50s Barbie and Elvis , she is wearing a poodle skirt . I never cared for Malibu Barbie . Now if I buy one and it's been a few years it is a collectable on that has some kind of nishe .
Liverpool Rules

NETHERLANDS: Heineken to promote new Bond film

14 August 2008 | Source: just-drinks.com editorial team

Heineken, shaken not stirred

Heineken has signed a deal to run a worldwide promotion campaign for the new James Bond film.

The campaign, to be unveiled in October, will be Heineken's fifth successive partnership with the Bond franchise, which continues with the global launch of new film Quantum of Solace in November.

Stefan Orlowski, the Dutch brewer's group commerce director, said: "Our long association with James Bond has helped enhance the profile of the Heineken brand across the world."

He added that Bond's association with style would help Heineken to "extend the brand's leadership position within the international premium beer segment".

Heineken's campaign will feature Olga Kurylenko, who plays leading lady Camille opposite Daniel Craig in his second outing as James Bond. Promotion will include TV, print, radio, interactive and digital activities.

Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.

http://www.just-drinks.com/article.aspx?id=94745
Deb

Post by Deb »

Lu wrote:

I think my husband would have me committed at that stage....it would just be a step too far....me, him and Daniel in the bed at night :lol: :lol: :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Lu and Deb - you are already in a mental hospital.... it's the Craig hospital. Ray is your nurse and he looks very much like Daniel and he's all mine!

StarryDannyFan xx
Lu

Post by Lu »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Lu and Deb - you are already in a mental hospital.... it's the Craig hospital.

StarryDannyFan xx
Now that is a hospital I would not mind staying at. :twisted:
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Deb wrote:
Lu wrote:

I think my husband would have me committed at that stage....it would just be a step too far....me, him and Daniel in the bed at night :lol: :lol: :lol:
The picture in my mind makes me laugh. I would have a little place right next to me for little "Daniel" with his own little pillow and blankey. Meanwhile, my husband looks down at it from the other side of the bed as if he would like to tear it to pieces. :lol:
My books!

Deb

Post by Deb »

Lu wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Lu and Deb - you are already in a mental hospital.... it's the Craig hospital.

StarryDannyFan xx
Now that is a hospital I would not mind staying at. :twisted:
If there's a doctor out there somewhere that looks like Daniel I'll willingly go to hospital :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:[
The picture in my mind makes me laugh. I would have a little place right next to me for little "Daniel" with his own little pillow and blankey. Meanwhile, my husband looks down at it from the other side of the bed as if he would like to tear it to pieces. :lol:
Thinking of another "little" Daniel - this sight might be even funnier. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..