News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, if it doesnt leak anything worse. Nice, he used Grand Dads name.: D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It sure seems that 'Spectre' would have been released by the hackers.

Has anyone ever heard of an Olwen or Olwyn before? Is that unique to the UK?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:It sure seems that 'Spectre' would have been released by the hackers.

Has anyone ever heard of an Olwen or Olwyn before? Is that unique to the UK?
It's a Welsh name.

Daniel Craig’s Welsh links revealed

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ed-2138588
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Interesting. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Very interesting. I have known that Williams is the name on his mother's side and couldn't figure out how he came up with Hargraves (sp?) on the Jonathon Ross show but figured it was in there somewhere. It still might be? But I would guess, given his reluctance to give out any private info, that he made the name up.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Wow, what a truffle finder you are SG!!! :clapclap: 8)

I was sure I had heard Daniel once say that he was a 'Celtic Mix' and had Welsh, Irish and Scottish blood in his veins. The Welsh side seems to come from his father. Maybe the other bits are from his mother's side? :dunno: I always find that someone's origins are of great fascination, particularly when I am learning new things about someone I love. I have a tendency to believe that WHERE you come from can dictate where you are GOING. Depending on what your environment is can shape your personality. For instance, I believe that Daniel is quite keen on the 'great outdoors' which would be very close to a Welsh point of view.... :) But then, I'm just speculating really...

Re the hackers finding Daniels pseudonym... well, I guess it should be fairly easy to change... :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Battleworn 007 star Daniel Craig turns into his dad

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z3LS1vvvhb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Battleworn 007 star Daniel Craig turns into his dad

This is comical now. They really do hate him!! But then, he hates them.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Battleworn 007 star Daniel Craig turns into his dad

This is comical now. They really do hate him!! But then, he hates them.
The joys of the tabloid press.:roll:
What will they think up next! :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I know. I almost can't wait!! But of course his dad is youthful, but Daniel is a battle scarred old man in a Christmas jumper that in no way resembles his CR self. Haha!! This is getting fun to watch. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They are paying him back his dislike. Sadly they have more power and can do more damage. He should sue them for badmouthing, so that this stops.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:They are paying him back his dislike. Sadly they have more power and can do more damage. He should sue them for badmouthing, so that this stops.
I see it as just rag mag rubbish and that it means nothing to his reputation. Everyone is torn to shreds in rag mags from time to time. Daniel is completely bankable and shouldn't care less what they say about him. He's above the fray. I just think its gotten so desparately silly with the DM and him. Of course they didn't publush the helicopter Hampton photos with their weekend host, Spielberg. That would be too much of a compliment. Daniel doesn't care if he's even aware.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:They are paying him back his dislike. Sadly they have more power and can do more damage. He should sue them for badmouthing, so that this stops.
I see it as just rag mag rubbish and that it means nothing to his reputation. Everyone is torn to shreds in rag mags from time to time. Daniel is completely bankable and shouldn't care less what they say about him. He's above the fray. I just think its gotten so desparately silly with the DM and him. Of course they didn't publush the helicopter Hampton photos with their weekend host, Spielberg. That would be too much of a compliment. Daniel doesn't care if he's even aware.
People don't take too much notice of these articles.
Actually sf, The Mail did run with thr Spielberg story, pics and clip. :wink:
Alina

Post by Alina »

This article is rubbish and I forsesee the comments will be positive on Daniel and negative on the pathetic 'author'. I hope so at least. But of course the best thing to do would be to take absolutely NO notice. It's not worth it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, all true. I never read the comments or want to know. Too many lunics around :wink: