News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

'He has PTSD': Ralph Fiennes defends Daniel Craig as he claims star is traumatized by playing Bond in four films

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z3rIERJXBb
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What a lot of bull to say. I doubt, he is doing him any favours. Gosh :evil:

Now we have new headlines. Such an idiot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:What a lot of bull to say. I doubt, he is doing him any favours. Gosh :evil:

Now we have new headlines. Such an idiot.
I know. I was just coming here to say - "will this ever go away?!"

Daniel has defended himself so much over this crap.

I think at this point his costars however well meaning they are should stop commenting on this.

Even if he decides to do another Bond, his offhand comment that he will only do it for the money will come back to haunt.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What about : I won't comment on this.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Daniel Craig Loves Bollywood Films: 'They're Fabulous'

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/10595 ... bulous.htm
caramel

Post by caramel »

http://www.laineygossip.com/Will-Smith- ... ards/41230

Will is 47 years old. If he is the SMA, he’d be the oldest SMA in 14 years, since Pierce Brosnan in 2001. He would also be the first black SMA since Denzel Washington in 1996, who’s actually the first and only black Sexiest Man Alive on the list. So it’s been almost 20 years since the SMA wasn’t a white guy. This year marks the 30th anniversary of PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive. Isn’t it time? I mean who’s a better candidate than Will Smith?

If, for whatever reason, it’s not Will Smith, my second prediction is Daniel Craig. He was also at the Governors Awards on Saturday, with Rachel Weisz, and is currently promoting Bond: Spectre. The only pause I have on Daniel Craig is that, as you know, the SMA has to accept the crown. Will Smith would never turn down the crown. But I could totally see Daniel turning down the crown.

Wait.

No. I lied.

Did you watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver this week? Daniel was over in China last week, showing up for the Singles Day four hour television special, gettin’ that Chinese money. So, yeah no, he wouldn’t turn it down at all.

To recap:

Prediction #1: Will Smith

Prediction #2: Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not sure what the reference to that chinese show is, but I could also see him turnin ofg it down because all the fuss going with it. Would be proud, of course. Its time :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Damn right... about f***g time. :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Looks like you may have to become a member to buy tickets for Othello.

http://www.nytw.org/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

David Beckham is the sexiest man alive. :lol:

Really? Why him?

Anyway, I dont care. Never thought Daniel would get it. For what? Nice naked scenes?
:twisted:
But it was nice, Lainey would see him.proper to have a chance.

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:David Beckham is the sexiest man alive. :lol:
No, Really?
I thought for sure it would be DC this year.
Maybe Beckham was chosen before Spectre premiered. The mag had to shoot all the photos, print the issue, and all that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But I wonder, what he did to get it. Nothing much, as far as I know. Very strange.

bubita

Post by bubita »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It takes time to select them because they have to agree to the interview and photoshoot, which would have been done weeks in advance. Lainey has a good write up on it. If you don't want that interview shiz going on then you have to turn it down and stand no chance of getting selected. I can't imagine Daniel inviting People magazine into his life for any of this shit.
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Germangirl wrote:But I wonder, what he did to get it. Nothing much, as far as I know. Very strange.
Yes, I wonder too. What has Beckham done lately that would justify his being named? People Magazine is sadly out of touch.
Of all four of his Bond movies, DC in Spectre just oozes sexiness.