News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tampa

Post by tampa »

Just wish there was some decent confirmation from a reputable source. So far, just gossip rags.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tampa wrote:Just wish there was some decent confirmation from a reputable source. So far, just gossip rags.
I was just searching for some *propper" sources, too! :lol: :lol:

I so wish it is true, but found nothing yet.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sasha

Post by sasha »

Sorry, can't stay away, I'm so happy. You remember on November 11 RW was paped hiding the hand with engagement ring in her pocket in NY, 2 days after split with DA, but months after their factual separation? Could it be DC's?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GHgxnHF5 ... chel+Weisz
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Read it on my phone....have just come back from friends house and itching to check it out. WOW!!!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sasha wrote:Sorry, can't stay away, I'm so happy.
And I'm happy you are posting :wink: :wink:

And why "Sorry"? I'm glad you can't stay away.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:Sorry, can't stay away, I'm so happy. You remember on November 11 RW was paped hiding the hand with engagement ring in her pocket in NY, 2 days after split with DA, but months after their factual separation? Could it be DC's?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GHgxnHF5 ... chel+Weisz
Sasha :blowkiss: We have missed you so much. You are a bright light here. Please stick around and post! A lot!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:

Me too :D :D and I am sure, other are also. Its been too long and what a good reason to post...IF true, I am VERY happy. I was with sf on this - thinking it might go very fast IF they do it. Still could be wrong, but I hope not.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

Thanks, I was really too miserable trying to stay away.
I just hope it's a "gunshot marriage," but I know - no such luck. :D
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

tampa wrote:Just wish there was some decent confirmation from a reputable source. So far, just gossip rags.
I'm hoping for it, too... maybe we must wait until Daniel or Rachel may confirm it in a promotion interview for one of their coming movies.

Haha, the funniest thing about the story is the congratulation our Daniel_Craig receives on twitter. :rotfl: Some people still thinks he is the real one... :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
tampa

Post by tampa »

Keep waiting for confirmation in the legit press. They would have had to obtain a marriage license, and that should be confirmable. Am a little concerned there is no confirmation from reputatable sources yet. It is a big show biz story and the press has to be digging for factual proof. Just want it to be true.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Me too :D :D and I am sure, other are also. Its been too long and what a good reason to post...IF true, I am VERY happy. I was with sf on this - thinking it might go very fast IF they do it. Still could be wrong, but I hope not.
Yes, Sasha, please continue to post. I loved your posts!

Anyway, I had to step out after reading the news and just kept thinking about this! I was literally shaking :lol:

I was wondering why their parents weren't there! Anyway I so hope it is true and we will get some credible source affirming it!
I LOVE you Daniel!! :D
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Rachel's father seems to confirm this guys in the NOTW story.
This is rather big news, surely deserving of its own thread.
calypso

Post by calypso »

jsut logged on again to see if tboss on, i have laptop here in hospital;
found this, it link to daily mail story but i think it now real.

CELEBUZZ CONFIRMED: Rachel Weisz's rep exclusively confirms
that she and Daniel Craig have tied the knot
http://t.co/McWjBTG Congrats!

:happyrunning:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

YEP! This says wedding is confirmed!

Have Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig tied the knot?
BY ROSY – JUNE 25, 2011
POSTED IN: CELEB LIFE

After a secret love affair that has been going on for quite some time, it seems like Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig have quietly gotten married in New York City according to News of the World and The Daily Mail. The couple have been friends for years but apparently became close while shooting the dramatic thriller Dream House in Canada where they play husband and wife.

They are rumored to have fallen for each other while both were in long term relationship. Rachel had been with director Darren Aronovsky for nine years while the James Bond actor was involved with Satsuki Mitchell for around five years.

The Daily Mail claims the wedding took place last Wednesday with only four people present.

The guests were said to be Daniel’s 18-year-old daughter Ella and Rachel’s son Henry, four, plus two family friends who acted as witnesses.

Neither has given a confirmation as of yet but if it turns out to be true, we offer our congratulations!

**UPDATE: A rep for Rachel Weisz has confirmed that the wedding did indeed take place and the couple are now man and wife!!**

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2011/ ... tied-knot/
khenton

Post by khenton »

Married! Woopie! K

Good to see ya sasha! Another good thing to celebrate !
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."