News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But she does have a weird taste where looks are concerned. Even to the not smitten people, he is easily the best looking of the bunch IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Weird taste? Or just undiscriminating and promiscuous?
Heck, I'm not usually so judgmental - feeling a bit ashamed of myself now. But not too ashamed to still post it.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CockHargreaves wrote:Weird taste? Or just undiscriminating and promiscuous?
Heck, I'm not usually so judgmental - feeling a bit ashamed of myself now. But not too ashamed to still post it.
Probably all of those, but I'll say one thing for her, she never kisses and tells, or dishes the dirt, in fact she hardly ever gives interviews of any kind.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cooky, why would you not post, what you think?

As a matter of fact, I admire people, who do exactly what they want without looking around to see, what people think. Of course, that often leads to hurting others. In her case, it seems, she only hurt herself at times.

I hope, this marriage will last and she will be able to settle down.
Does she have a baby with him?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Cooky, why would you not post, what you think?

As a matter of fact, I admire people, who do exactly what they want without looking around to see, what people think. Of course, that often leads to hurting others. In her case, it seems, she only hurt herself at times.

I hope, this marriage will last and she will be able to settle down.
Does she have a baby with him?
I haven't a clue. I don't know an awful lot about her to be honest. :wink:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 295_1.html
Honor Blackman is obviously losing her marbles...
"The 88-year-old actress said that Daniel Craig can't be the true super spy that Ian Fleming intended as he isn't allowed to bring out the character's dark side, the Daily Express reported.

She stated that the Bond that Ian Fleming wrote was suave and good looking, and Connery played that role perfectly.

Blackman added that the 83-year-old actor could make people believe that he would bed a woman and then calmly put a bullet through her head and have a martini without being bothered about it."

Surely DC has shown much more of Bond's dark side than has been shown in years? It's fair enough to prefer Connery - I mean, she would say that wouldn't she? But I don't see that as a reason to criticise DC, myself. :roll:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I think she's losing her marbles too... and she's stuck in the past because she played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger.... I know a lot of people rate Sean as Bond and, credit where credit is due, he took the role first. But Daniel does play the dark side of Bond and he nails it every time.... :roll: .... but then, I am biased aren't I? :oops: :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Oh it's the same old story she's been repeating for the last few years. :roll:
Alina

Post by Alina »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:I think she's losing her marbles too... and she's stuck in the past because she played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger.... I know a lot of people rate Sean as Bond and, credit where credit is due, he took the role first. But Daniel does play the dark side of Bond and he nails it every time.... :roll: .... but then, I am biased aren't I? :oops: :wink:
Exactly! We all may be biased about him at times, but this is is unquestionably true. The woman dwells on the past when she had her moment of glory. Let her.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yep, Sean Connery is of her generation. I get it; I'd probably feel the same. I just can't relate or find attractive any of the 20-something actors.

BTW, no DC at the Producers Guild of America awards, apparently. Everyone has arrived and there was no DC on the arrival's red carpet. He might just be in that English coastal cottage after all!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think Kate is very pretty in most photos and not so hot in many. It doesn't seem like she takes very good care of herself though like Rachel. She appears to be a heavy smoker and I just can't believe that she exposes he skin like she does to the sun - not being a model like she is. This pic shows how the sun has ravaged her for being 40... But then again, she is squinting, no make-up, etc. She cleans up well. But wow, she has questionable standards when it comes to boyfriends! I wonder, really, if DC broke up with her, was it mutual, or were they never exclusive and either of them fooled around with others while seeing each other.

http://perfectliving.com/22-celebrities ... e=outbrain

Oh, I see that Rachel is in the group...They worked on her legs and shadows in arms and face.

http://perfectliving.com/22-celebrities ... e=outbrain
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

There are tweets saying that Daniel presented the award to Barbara and Michael at the Producers' Guilds Awards.

I am pleased that he showed up to honour them.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks God you noticed the tweet Cas!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... niel+craig#

He just didn't walk the Red Carpet, but was there.
So the tweet about him in the UK are wrong :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

BEST HAIRCUT EVER!!! SOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!

Thank you for the post!!! TrueBlue, are you out there???? Pleeeeeeeezeee...

He's tan, too. Maybe pics of him with Rachel will surface...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I thought so, too. The cut is great. Just the right length.